c 326-330

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 326 I finally arrived home (addition for the monthly pass)
  "Pfft!"

  Xiang Yisen lowered his eyelids, and the corners of his mouth involuntarily curled up, "If you don't gnash your teeth, I believe it will be more convincing."

  Yu Qing took advantage of the sitting opposite The man didn't pay attention to them, and pinched him severely on the waist.

  Xiang Yisen snorted, but he couldn't show it. This is the inconvenience of sitting in a hard seat.

  The train was speeding up, and the breeze from the window blown in, blowing away the stuffy heat inside the car, and Yu Qing's mood improved a lot.

  Only then did she notice the two people sitting across from them. A middle-aged man about fifty years old, looks very ordinary. Another stylishly dressed young woman was resting with her eyes closed.

  It's hard to sit the whole journey, but it's even harder for people coming up from behind to stand the whole way.

  I was tired of sitting and wanted to walk around the aisle, but I couldn't move because there were many people standing in the aisle. And the smell of walking through the crowd is a bit strong.

  Yu Qing prefers to sit all the time except for the necessary bathroom breaks.

  After noon, the wagon was scorched by the sun, and the cabin was getting hotter and hotter. Yu Qing took out a tissue and kept wiping off her sweat, and the others didn't budge.

  As a result, the peculiar smell in the compartment is getting bigger and bigger, and it's getting worse and worse.

  Xiang Yisen didn't know where to find a piece of cardboard, sat aside and fanned the wind slowly, and asked with concern: "Is it hard?"

  Yu Qing lay on the side of the window, looking at her man distressedly. There are more people inside, more smell and higher temperature.

  "I'm fine, do you feel more uncomfortable?"

  "I can hold on as a man, you try to adjust yourself, and it won't be long."

  "Yes."

  At this moment, the train entered a long tunnel, and the carriages The inside fell into darkness, but the cool wind came out of the window, Yu Qing took a deep breath, it was so comfortable!
  It didn't take long for the train to pass through the tunnel, and the dazzling sunlight forced everyone to close their eyes. The oncoming wind turned into hot wind again.