c 91-95

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 91 I'm afraid I'm a psychopath
  Yu Qing followed the same pattern and printed out all the courier slips for the remaining 98 orders to find out the goods one by one. single number.

  After finishing the work, I realized that I was hungry, and it was almost noon.

  The red bean porridge cooked in the morning was served with a plate of pickles. After eating, she began to process refund orders. These orders were basically refunds because she delayed delivery and caused customer dissatisfaction.

  Yu Qing also printed out all the courier slips for these orders, and then searched for goods, checked orders, and packed them. When she was done, she checked the time on the computer. It was already half past five, and night should have fallen outside.

  It was too late to clean up the warehouse, so Yu Qing ran back to the office and sat in front of the computer. All the pending events in the seller's background were cleared.

  After switching the page, I couldn’t wait to select a product and click it in. Waxy corn and tender corn, it’s very good, just take this one.

  She directly chose the heaviest ten catties, and bought a coupon for 29.8 yuan. After confirming the payment, she kept staring at the computer and the table, waiting for the corn to appear in front of her eyes.

  For about half an hour, the corn she had been thinking about did not appear. Yu Qing didn't believe in evil, and ran downstairs again. There was no rolling gate, no
  end of the warehouse, and no kitchen!

  Can you only sell goods but not buy goods?

  If you can’t buy the goods, then the order just now really exists!
  Could it be that
  Yu Qing didn’t have time to think about it, ran upstairs, sat in front of the computer panting, and contacted the seller: "Hurry up and deliver the goods for me!
  Send it in seconds!

  Hurry up ! !” The

  seller farm boy:? ? ? I'm afraid this buyer is crazy!
  After clicking on the avatar, he found that the other party was a seller just like him. In order to appease her, he directly typed a waybill number and ordered delivery.

  Seeing that the other party had delivered the goods, Yu Qing was extremely looking forward to it, but after another half an hour, nothing appeared in front of her.