c 176-180

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 176 Eating Morning Tea

  Yu Qing feels safe being hugged by her boyfriend, but she doesn't care about the feelings of the people behind her.

  A group of five people came to the restaurant downstairs and found that the restaurant was open for business, but they were not the first ones, and there were already several tables in the lobby.

  They found a table by the window and sat down, and a waiter came over to help order.

  "Order what you want to eat yourself," Xiang Yisen said to several people, then turned to ask Yu Qing beside her, "What do you want to eat?"

  Yu Qing had long wanted to taste the food of the gourmet city, so she ordered the food Come and be polite, "Crab roe roasted wheat yellow, durian cake, chicken feet in black bean sauce, pork buns in honey sauce, seafood soup dumplings, and a bowl of fish porridge. Order what you want."

  The four people sitting next to them listened . She ordered a series of orders and asked them to order them by themselves. Does she mean that she just ordered her own quantity?

  The three people on the opposite side gasped, Chen Yuzhu couldn't understand her extravagant and wasteful style, "Can you eat so much after ordering? Although it sounds delicious, it's shameful to waste!"

  "Thank you for your concern."

  Chen Yuzhu said Choke, "Who cares about you?"

  Yu Qing smiled, she didn't want to confront Chen Yuzhu outside, "The amount of Cantonese dim sum is not much, remember to order more if you want to eat, besides, the ones I ordered, Even if I can't finish eating, there is Comrade Xiang next to me to help, so your worry is a bit unnecessary."

  Sitting beside him silently, the corners of Xiang Yisen's mouth twitched, but the target still had to give face, so he gave face nodded.

  Lu Jinzhong's stomach was already growling with hunger, after listening to Yu Qing's explanation, he grabbed the menu and ordered by himself.

  While the three of them were ordering, Yu Qing asked Xiang Yisen: "Would you like some meat dishes for breakfast? Their glutinous rice chicken and steamed pork ribs in black bean sauce are all good."

  "You can try it, and you can order for me." Xiang Yisen smirked at the corner of his mouth.

  Yu Qing unceremoniously helped him order the two items just now, and added a portion of rice rolls and American ginseng chicken soup.