c 246-250

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 246 Closing down is a matter of time

  Yu Qing was awakened by a ringing bell, and in a daze she heard the news on the radio that she would arrive at Yancheng Station in ten minutes.

  Is this halfway done?

  Yu Qing raised her wrist to check the time, only to realize that the lights in the carriage were too dim to see clearly. Estimate the time in my mind, the train at 8 o'clock, halfway through, and at least five hours, it will be more than one o'clock in the morning.

  Unable to fall asleep for a while, she got up gently and got out of the carriage. The lights in the aisle were much brighter. She looked at the time, and it was almost half past one.

  Yu Qing wanted to go to the toilet, she could find toilets on any side of the carriage, she chose one at random, although it was already April, but the cold wind blowing in from the window at night was still a bit cold.

  Yu Qing tightened her clothes, and when she passed the corner of the aisle, she accidentally squatted down a man smoking a cigarette.

  The air was filled with smoke, which made her cough a few times, and it was these coughs that woke up the man who was in a daze.

  Yu Qing didn't look back and left quickly.

  So she didn't notice the flash of amazement in the man's eyes just now, and narrowed her eyes slightly looking at her background.

  When Yu Qing came back after going to the toilet, she passed the corner of the aisle. The man had left just now, but the unpleasant smell of cigarettes was still in the air.

  She fanned her nose annoyedly, and quickly left the suffocating space, returning to the carriage she still seemed to be able to smell the lingering smell of smoke.

  The eldest sister in the lower berth had already woken up, and when she saw Yu Qing coming in, she asked, "Girl, are you going to the bathroom now?"

  Yu Qing replied softly, "Yeah.

  " Then I'll go to the toilet too, girl, help me take care of my luggage."

  Yu Qing was a little reluctant, "Sister, do you have any valuables in your luggage? If you have valuables, you'd better take them with you."

  "No." The eldest sister smiled: "It's just some clothes and food."