c 521-525

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Xiangyang Kindergarten in the provincial capital.

  As soon as Zhou Jingfang walked to the entrance of the kindergarten, she found Brother Zhou standing at the entrance as if waiting for someone.

  "Brother, why are you here? Did you have an appointment with someone?"

  Brother Zhou was overjoyed when he saw Zhou Jingfang: "Little sister, it just so happens that you are here. Let's pick up Nannan and go home for dinner."

  Zhou Jingfang was quite surprised: "Brother, are you here looking for me?"

  "Yes, Mom and Dad want you to go home for dinner. I happened to pass by the kindergarten after get off work, so I waited for you here by the way." "

  But... there are guests at home, I How can I go back to my mother's house?" Zhou Jingfang told about Yu Qing's coming to the provincial capital.

  Brother Zhou didn't take it seriously, and waved his hand: "That's not your own daughter, why are you in such a hurry? Besides, it's not that there is no one in the family to entertain her. Except for you, the rest of the family is an outsider. Everyone is related to her by blood, whoever comes out to entertain her is more legitimate than you!"

  Zhou Jingfang's eyes flashed sadly, he looked left and right to see no acquaintances, and whispered: "Brother, you are still so outspoken, If my acquaintances listen to this, what will others think of me?"

  Brother Zhou knew that he had said something wrong, but he didn't admit it in his heart, thinking that what he said was the truth.

  He quickly coaxed the younger sister: "Okay, big brother made a mistake, you must pay attention to the occasion and wording next time when you speak, now you go in and pick Nan Nan out, we will go home for dinner, parents are waiting for you at home. "

  What can Zhou Jingfang do? Her parents called her to go home for dinner, and she couldn't just ignore this bit of face, so she had to pick up Ruan Nan and Brother Zhou and go back to Zhou's house together.

  As for the stepdaughter returning to her natal family, there are plenty of entertainers in the family, one more is not too many, and one less is quite a lot.

  Zhou's family is a family of ordinary workers. Zhou's parents are both retired workers of the provincial printing factory. Brother Zhou replaced Zhou's father and is now a worker in the printing factory. Sister Zhou is a worker in the firecracker factory.