c 526-530

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Annoyed by the matter of borrowing money, Zhou Jingfang couldn't keep her mind up when she went to work in the afternoon.

  Colleague Su Jing saw it, and asked concerned: "Jing Fang, I see that you are in a trance today, did something happen at home?" "

  It's nothing, maybe I didn't sleep well last night." Colleagues shared it, so they made an excuse casually.

  Su Jing rolled her eyes, remembering what she saw the day before yesterday, gloating in her heart, but with a concerned face on her face.

  "Is it because things at home are not going well? Or is your comrade Ruan making you angry? You tell us, if he bullied you, let alone your natal family, our colleagues will not let him go!"

  Zhou Jingfang didn't even want to tell her colleagues about the matter between husband and wife: "How can he get angry with me, he treats me well." "Really?"

  Su Jing suppressed this doubt in her heart, and smiled subtly Laughed, didn't say much.

  Whether the relationship between husband and wife is good is not something that others don’t know if you don’t talk about it. A woman has another mouth to tell others whether your man loves you or not—that’s the woman’s complexion.

  A woman with a good complexion must have a smooth family career. The man is loving, the child is obedient, the career is going smoothly, and it is difficult to think that everything goes well.

  But looking at the past two days, Zhou Jingfang's complexion turned yellow and her spirits were listless, and she could tell at a glance that the past few days had been unsatisfactory.

  "Why should I lie to you about this?"

  Zhou Jingfang asked her colleagues all afternoon, and finally got off work in the afternoon, so she fled the unit.

  *
  After taking a nap, Yu Qing didn't expect to see Ruan Zheng in the living room.

  "Brother, you don't have to go to work this afternoon?"

  Ruan Zheng smiled like a spring breeze: "No." Don't

  you have to go to work?

  This surprised Yu Qing.

  "Qingqing, dress warmly and ask your elder brother to accompany you for a walk."

  "I'm not planning to go out."

  After a pause, Yu Qing glanced at Grandma Ruan, then turned her head to stare at Ruan Zheng, and asked in disbelief : "Brother won't ask for leave specially, just to come back to accompany me to go   shopping   ?

  " Grandma also waved her hand to drive away: "Go, go, I will leave Xiao Zhuzhu to me. There is milk powder at home, so she can't go hungry. It's rare for your elder brother to go shopping with you. It's fun!" "Okay.   "   Yu Qing wore a mid-length down jacket, a hat, and a scarf, and walking on the street became a beautiful sight.   Look at Ruan Zheng's mid-length woolen coat, which makes his figure even more straight.   "Brother, aren't you cold in these clothes?"   Ruan Zheng took a breath of the cold air, glanced at the little girl who was wrapped up like a bear, and said with a smile, "It's not cold, it's the beginning of spring during the Chinese New Year, look The grass on the side of the road has started to sprout."   "The spring is cold and cold, and it is easy to catch a cold. And you have to cover in spring and freeze in autumn, don't you know?" Yu Qing gave him a funny look: "Demeanor and not temperature, be careful of freezing Catch a cold!"   "Walk around and you'll feel warm." Ruan Zheng looked around: "Where do you want to go shopping? Shall I take you to the movies?" "   Shall I go to your store?" "   Is there any What's nice? Today I specially accompany you out to play, I can go to the store any day, but today's goal is to take you to play." Yu Qing   looked at Ruan Zheng's 'thin' clothes, and couldn't bear to see him on the street Frozen on the bed, he nodded: "Okay, then go to the movies."   People in this era don't have any entertainment items, and shopping and watching movies has basically become the mainstream.   It is especially popular among young people. If you meet someone and make an appointment, everyone can come to the cinema, which is economical and affordable.