c 491-495

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Chapter 491 Generous Rewards
  Xiang Yisen saw that his mother was fooled by Yu Qing in a few words and didn't know how to deal with it. He shook his head speechlessly. The older two children are still not appreciated by others.

  Because of my personality, I can't change it!
  Through these two days of contact, Yu Qing also has a general understanding of her mother-in-law's personality. To put it simply, she is straight and straight, and she doesn't have other people's twists and turns. Her thinking is too simple and stupid.

  Sometimes, I have my own little thoughts.

  In the next few days, the bacon will be smoked, followed by chicken, duck and beef.

  After a week's delay, the weather turned better, the rainy weather finally came to an end, and Li Xiaoju was ready to go home.

  However, before she went home, she made arrangements for Mi Xin.

  According to Yu Qing, Mi Xin can live at home, and commuting to and from get off work is also convenient, because Xiang Yisen has to go to the store twice a day, just enough to drive her to and from get off work.

  But Li Xiaoju disagreed. Although their family and Yu Qing had a bit of a relationship in the same village, they were not serious relatives after all.

  Mi Xin was able to work in the store and had a stable job because Yu Qing was thinking about their kindness in saving her life. They can't rely on this kindness to squander to their heart's content, the favor will always run out.

  Moreover, living in the staff dormitory is the benefit that Yu Qing should provide for her employment, and she is free. Living in Yu Qing's house is tantamount to being dependent on others, no matter what you do, you can't do whatever you want, there is a restraint.

  Mi Xin also knows that although living in Yu Qing's house and the living conditions are very good, which cannot be compared with living in a dormitory, she still yearns for an independent life.

  Yu Qing saw that their mother and daughter insisted on moving out, so she didn't stop her, but prepared a set of daily necessities and bedding for them to move to the dormitory.

  There are two bunk beds in the dormitory, so it's convenient for Mi Xin to move there.

  The second day after Mi Xin moved to the dormitory, Li Xiaoju strongly demanded to go back to her hometown. She was eager to return home, and she had been away for a long time. She was really worried about whether the two men in the family could take care of herself.