c 101-105

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 101 Going to the City

  The three people in the house looked over at the same time and found that it was Xiang Yisen.

  "Xiang Gong, you're here."

  After Sister Lu greeted her, she turned her head and narrowly blinked at Yu Qing.

  "Well, I'll pick Yu Qing up." "Huh

  ." Yu Qing whispered, it was so unexpected, this was the first time in her life that a man came to pick her up from work, she was stunned for a moment because of the surprise.

  It was Sister Pan who gave her a push before she could react.

  "Are you planning to go to the city today?"

  "Well, it just so happened that the machinery in the flour mill broke down. I was seconded to help them repair it. Hurry up, the car is still waiting outside." Xiang Yisen saw that she was sitting still. Move, urged.

  "Ah! Let's go now?" Sister Pan jumped up from the chair directly, "That Lu Zhenlan, please tell my family for me, let him eat in the cafeteria at noon, I will clean up right away, you wait for me Ah." The

  last sentence was addressed to Yu Qing and Xiang Yisen, and after she finished speaking, she passed Xiang Yisen and ran out.

  Xiang Yisen raised his beautiful thick eyebrows, "Sister Pan is going too?"

  "Well, she's going back to her parents' house to visit the children. Wait for me for a while, I'm going back to get something."

  "Then together." Xiang Yi With that said, Sen turned and walked out.

  "Sister Lu, see you tomorrow. I'll be leaving first. Be good at home." Yu Qing held her tea mug and waved her hand so as not to take away a cloud.

  "It's just you!" Lu Li stuck out her tongue at the backs of the two walking away.

  In fact, there is nothing to bring, all the money and tickets are collected in the studio, and Yu Qing just locks the kitchen and the door when she goes home, and carries an Oxford bag to take things out.

  Sitting in the old-fashioned jeep, Yu Qing asked the man sitting in the passenger seat, "You are going to the city today, why didn't I hear you mention it yesterday?"