c 341-345

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 341

  "Don't worry, leave everything to me." Xiang Yisen couldn't wait a long time ago, and it didn't match the image of the male god in the past.

  "Wait." Yu Qing held his head and asked her to recall whether there is surveillance here.

  Xiang Yisen's voice was hoarse, and he gritted his teeth and asked, "Is there anything else? I can't wait."

  Yu Qing struggled, "There is surveillance here, I will turn off the surveillance first."

  Although this studio belongs to her now, But the computers here are connected to the Internet. If a hacker attacks here and the video streams out, the consequences will be disastrous.

  Xiang Yisen let her go, waiting for her to turn off the surveillance. A fierce tiger rushed to embrace him.

  This night, Yu Qing's body was incredibly soft, while Xiang Yisen's attitude was unprecedentedly strong. The
  night was provocative, long and tormented.

  &
  Yu Qing woke up again, lying on the sofa like a dead fish, her whole body didn't seem to be her own, even moving her fingers, she felt so tired and flustered, this is the serious consequence of indulgence,
  she rolled her eyelids , See Xiang Yisen sitting in front of the computer and not knowing what he is looking at?
  Presenting this space in front of him this time is already her maximum limit. Even if she is killed, she will not tell anyone about the incredible thing of rebirth after her death.

  Especially the man next to her. She was afraid that he would have a psychological shadow. It took courage to marry a wandering soul and have children for a lifetime!

  When the love is strong, you don't feel it, but when the love is weak, it will appear.

  He had already tidied up the messy office, Yu Qing rolled her eyes, and was about to close her eyes to replenish her energy.

  "Wake up."

  Xiang Yisen came over, squatted in front of the sofa, pushed back the broken hair on her forehead, and the corners of her slightly raised mouth showed his good mood, and asked softly, "Are you uncomfortable?"

  Yu Qing rolled his eyes at him, she was struggling to speak now.

  "Hehe." Xiang Yisen chuckled, and stroked his slightly red and swollen lips with his fingers, "Want to drink water?"