c 456-460

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Chapter 456 Rustic and girly

  At night, the bright moon and few stars indicate that tomorrow will be another sunny and sunny day in autumn.

  The barbecue restaurant is officially opened tonight.

  In the evening of Ergang, he closed his other two grocery stores early, and did not return home, so he directly stationed at the barbecue restaurant.

  All kinds of ingredients are fully prepared, just wait for the full house of customers and friends in the evening, and it will be a big opening.

  The first customers of the opening were the employees of Yu Qing's store. They got off work and didn't eat dinner. Everyone went to the barbecue shop excitedly and waited, just to eat the salivating barbecue as soon as possible.

  When Yu Qing had dinner and Xiang Yisen came over, her staff had already surrounded the barbecue stove.

  The bosses of the snack stalls next to him all had envious expressions on their faces. Who would not be envious of so many customers who came just after the stalls were set up?
  The smoke from the barbecue rushed into the sky from the center of the crowd, and then spread, the overbearing aroma made passers-by stop one after another.

  "Brother Sen, sister Yu, are you here?"

  Ergang was the first to notice Yu Qing and Xiang Yisen's arrival, and he invited them to sit in the inner hall.

  "My employees, have they ordered food?"

  Er Gang shook his head with a smile on his face, "They have so many mouths around Liu San, even if Liu San grows four hands, he can't keep busy."

  Yu Qing He said with a smile: "Then arrange the other meals in our store together, don't let them eat barbecue, this way of eating, I'm worried that they will go to work tomorrow, and they will all get angry because they eat too much barbecue." "

  Okay , I'll arrange it right away. In fact, sister Yu doesn't have to worry about this. The tea in our shop is full of honeysuckle and chrysanthemums, just to clear the fire for the guests." "Yes, Ergang is getting more and more careful now."

  "

  Haha .”

  Er Gang asked the kitchen to arrange other meals. If no other meals were arranged, he was worried that most of the barbecue ingredients prepared tonight would be consumed by them, and the next ingredients would not be enough.