c 301-305

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 301 Distressed
  From the eighth window to the first window, in a short distance, Yu Qing found that she was sweating a little in the back of her nervous vest.

  "Sister Qing, what did Sister Pan want from you?" Zhu Mei was very curious about what Pan Li said when she pulled her aside.

  Yu Qing's expression has returned to normal, but there is some sweat on her forehead, but others only think that she is hot, and no one thinks about it at all.

  "It's okay, let's go."

  She picked up the bucket and waved to Pan Li, then led Grandma Ruan forward.

  Zhu Mei saw that Yu Qing's melon seedlings were growing on vines, "Sister Qing, your vegetable seedlings have grown, but the ground is a bit dry and needs to be watered."

  "Well, I haven't come back for so many days, so I need to water it .” Yu Qing put down the bucket, and instead of rushing to work, she walked around the vegetable field.

  The vegetable sprouts grew, but so did the grass.

  Grandma Ruan looked at the size of this vegetable field, "Qingqing, is this vegetable field yours?"

  "Yes, grandma, you can see that I grow quite a lot of vegetables, like this pepper, which can be chopped when it is red. , then I will pickle some more and give you a few pots."

  "Hehe, good, but I don't need a few jars, one jar is enough." Grandma Ruan is beautiful in her heart, her granddaughter thinks about them in everything, so cute!
  Zhu Mei suggested on the side of the road: "Hehe, don't chop too many peppers. Girl Qing, you can dry more dried peppers and send them to your grandma."

  "Well, this is a good idea. Dried peppers are better to carry." Yu Qing nodded.

  "Grandma Ruan, you guys are busy first, I'm leaving." Zhu Mei's vegetable field is at the foot of the mountain, and the journey is a bit further.

  "Niece Zhu Mei, go get busy." When the

  people left, Grandma Ruan got off the ground, bent over and pulled up the grass that had just grown in the ground. The ground was just opened last year, and the soil was relatively soft. Still relatively easy to pull out.

  Bamboo shoot shells were laid on the chili ridge at the beginning, and the weeds did not grow, so it was relatively clean.

  Yu Qing picked up the weeds with a hoe, taking advantage of the few days before May 1st to dig out the land, and after May 1st, she didn't know when she would have time.