c 291-295

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 291 The Qiao Family
  "Mom, I don't have one"

  "No, then you were forcing me to pay back the money just now?"

  "."

  Although he had already guessed the result, when the real facts were in front of him, he still felt uncontrollably uncomfortable , I have already passed the weaning period, how can I still be greedy for this unattainable warmth?
  Qiao Daming laughed at himself. Greed really is human nature!
  Father Qiao came home at noon, and then the eldest couple, the second couple, and the third child all came back, and the eldest niece who was studying at school also returned home, and the house became lively.

  The originally small home was crowded with people.

  Fortunately, the workplaces of the fifth and the sixth are far away from home. They eat lunch in the factory cafeteria and come back after get off work in the afternoon.

  Chen Yuzhu, who has been helping Qiao's mother cook together, has to be very careful when serving the dishes, lest the children accidentally touch and drop the dishes.

  Today, because Chen Yuzhu came to the house for the first time, in order to make a good impression on her, Mother Qiao specially exchanged two pieces of tofu with beans.

  At noon, there is one more fried tofu and a bowl of egg soup than usual.

  Before moving the chopsticks, Mother Qiao first helped Chen Yuzhu pick up two pieces of tofu and half a bowl of egg soup, which made her very flattered.

  "Auntie, you and uncle can eat, I really don't need to treat me specially."

  "Silly boy, I can eat with peace of mind if I give it to you. It's the first time I came to the house and neglected it. The family's conditions are difficult and I can only do this for you. In the future, I will eat with my family." Daming lives well, and life will be fine."

  Sister Qiao stared greedily at half a bowl of egg soup and two pieces of tofu, her voice could not hide the sour taste, "The treatment is different for the first time. Those who give birth to children are really worthless, and they will die from eating sauerkraut."

  Most people would feel embarrassed when encountering such a situation, but Chen Yuzhu originally wanted to give in, but after hearing what the reincarnated sister-in-law of Lemon Essence said, she directly thanked Qiao's mother.