c 271-275

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 271 The Difficulties of the Family The

  next morning, Zhu Mei cooked breakfast and woke the children up.

  After Ji Daming washed, he sat at the dining table and took out a stack of tickets from his pocket, "This is the ticket issued this month, you keep it. After breakfast, you go and get back the food for this month."

  Zhu Mei sent The children went to wash up, so they sat down and picked up the stack of tickets to check.

  She counted a dozen of industrial coupons, half a foot of cloth labels, one catty of noodle tickets, thirty catties of rice tickets, half a catty of meat tickets, and a lot of food coupons of more than ten catties, and finally some tickets for buying daily necessities. .

  This amount of food is not enough for their family of four to feed for a month, and they have to spend money to buy some high-priced food every month to keep them from starving for a month.

  "There is no way for us to do this. We have to find a way to solve my job, so that my household registration can be changed from agricultural to non-agrarian, and the children can enjoy the benefits of urban residents."

  Ji Daming took a sip of porridge and stared angrily . She glanced at her, and her tone was very aggressive, "You think I don't want to, but this job is not so easy. If there is such a relationship, I will not use it? I also want the children to have urban hukou, so it will be easier to find a job in the future."

  At least both husband and wife have jobs, and the family's economic situation can be greatly improved. Besides, the children's household registration is still in the countryside. Doesn't he want to solve the children's household registration problem?

  Zhu Mei sighed, "I don't understand what you're talking about, it's just that I'm trying to improve my life, but it's always not satisfactory. I hope this time the dried bamboo shoots can be sold for more money."

  Ji Daming paused after eating, "The next door really buys dried bamboo shoots?"

  "Yeah."

  "She really dares to do it! It seems that she took what I said as a deaf ear." Ji Daming sneered in his heart. He is really stupid. Some crooked ways.

  "What did you tell her?" Zhu Mei asked anxiously, her heart tightened.

  "Didn't say anything?" How could Ji Daming say that he was humiliated by a woman.