ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Information 𓄼

Greetings, this is Az with their new story that I am proud to share. These are the things to know before proceeding to the next chapters.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

D I S C L A I M E R

❀ This story has NOTHING to do with the original Boboiboy or Boboiboy Galaxy series, meaning this is NOT canon and simply a work of fiction.
❀ I do not own the characters in this fanfiction, except for my OCS which will appear in the chapters.
❀ The characters will be OOC in some chapters, but I will try my best to write them in character.
❀ The siblings are in their "semi-third tier" form, which means they are halfway through gaining their third tier.
❀ Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Fang won't be appearing much throughout the chapters.
❀ Greek Gods and Goddesses will appear in this story.
❀ Boboiboy Elementals and other familiar characters belong to Monsta.
❀ Gods and Goddesses designs belong to me ( yet to be released ).

━━・❪ ・━━

W A R N I N G

❀ Romantic Relationship ( Not through the elementals )
❀ Demonic Elementals
❀ Blood
❀ Torture
❀ Death

━━・❪ ・━━

M O R E  I N F O R M A T I O N

❀ This book is inspired by the book named "Rewind" by Enenyy
❀ Oberon is an OC from me
❀ I will be doodling some specific parts of the story

━━・❪ ・━━

𓂅  𓄹 You have reached the end of this chapter. 𓄼

And that is it for the information, I really hope you all enjoy what is about to come and so on and so forth.

Aztro? Out!