Chapter 11

You blinked a few times.

All the guys looked at you expectantly.

'Can I go to bed now?' You said, feeling almost numb from the headache.

'Wait, what?' Han said incredulously. He was already opening his mouth to say more but Chan held up his hand.

'Of course you can,' Chan said kindly.

Everyone gaped at you as you reached out for Chan's hand and for a moment you didn't think Changbin would let go of you, but he did. You took Chan's hand and he pulled you up.

'Goodnight guys,' you said, a bit dull, as Chan guided you out of the living room and up the stairs.

He was just about to take the turn to your room when you stopped him.

'Please,' you began, looking up at him. 'Can I sleep with you tonight?' You could see his breath getting caught in his throat for a second but then he nodded in agreement.

Once you entered Chan's room and that familiar smell entered your nostrils you immediately felt more at ease.

Without undressing, you stepped onto bed. Not because you didn't want him to see you in your undies, at this point you didn't care anymore, but just because you were simply too tired to make the effort.

Chan tucked you in neatly and kissed your forehead. It was something you were used to from him, but this time it felt different. He straightened his back, got up and walked towards the door.

'Don't leave,' you whispered. Chan stopped, his hand already on the doorknob. 'Please.. Hold me,' you added. You needed him more than ever right now

'You still want that?' Chan whispered back. 'You still want me to hold you? Even though you know I take lives away? I KILL, Y/n.' Chan said. His voice was shaking.

'Please,' you repeated. For a moment you didn't think he'd give in, but then he turned around and walked back over.

He hesitated for a moment. You knew he normally took his clothes off when he went to sleep.

'It's fine. Just take it off,' You said sleepily as you closed your eyes. For a bit you heard nothing, then the sound of clothing rustling filled your ears before you could feel him stepping onto the bed.

Immediately, you scooted forwards, nestling yourself against him. Chan wrapped his arms around you. You could hear his steady heartbeat. It was calming.

'Night,' you said. You could feel Chan putting his head on top of yours.

'Goodnight, baby girl,' He whispered.

When you woke up the following morning, Chan was still holding you

His eyes were closed and he was breathing softly through his mouth, his full lips slightly parted.