Chapter 37

Ever since your unsatisfying night with Jeongin, that itch deep inside of you had returned. The itch that had started it all, that had caused you to uncover their true identities and your own. Back then you had been so scared to act on it, afraid to lose them. But now you knew better. They wanted you just as much as you wanted them.

However, even though you wanted to act on it, there seemed to be no space for you to do so. The boys were still all busy as ever and even Jeongin suddenly seemed to be all booked up. Now and then you tried visiting them in their rooms, but whenever they were there they were often already fast asleep. Not wanting to disrupt their sleep cycles in their already so busy and tiring lives, you quietly would sneak out again.

But as days started to pass, the itch was getting worse and worse again. And if you tried to satiate the itch on your own, it just wasn't the same.

'You seem a little on edge lately,' Adam remarked as the two of you walked together through the hallway.

'Do I?' you spoke, your voice unintentionally sounding much harsher and snappier than usual, your eyes only glaring straight through him

'Exhibit A' Adam said simply.

'Right, sorry about that. Just not sleeping well again,' you said, trying to make your voice sound somewhat softer as you run your hands down your face. It wasn't a lie; the itch had been disrupting your sleep as of late.

'Again? Have you tried melatonin? It can really help you know. I remember when I-' Adam began but you suddenly stopped walking.

You felt a familiar prickly feeling in your neck and you turned around. A few students who were walking behind you almost bumped into you and gave you scolding looks, but you ignored them and looked around. You quickly found what you were looking for.

A few feet away was standing Minho, his phone in his hand as he stared at the screen unconvincingly. You were sure he had been staring at you just a second ago. You could feel it. It was odd for him to be here. The wing you were in was one where he never had classes, nor did Han. It also wasn't a way to get to the gardens, the parking lot or the cafeteria. There was simply no logical explanation for why he would be here.

Your mind, which had already been on edge, immediately spun out of control. You strode over to him feeling unreasonable anger firing up in you.

'Why are you following me?' you hissed at him when you stopped in front of him.

'Excuse me?' Minho said, arching a brow and looking up from his phone.

'You heard me. Why are you following me?' you repeated, starting to feel even more annoyed. A lock of his light grey hair fell into his face, a beautiful contrast with his dark eyes behind the silver-rimmed spectacles he wore. It all made you feel even more irritable.

'What would make you think I'm following you?' Minho asked calmly a cocky brow raising at you, but you knew him better than that. You could see the glint in his eye and the slight twitch of the corner of his mouth. Something was up. He had that same look in his eyes as before, the same look he had had when you had spotted him in the cafeteria and in the library.

'Don't bullshit me, Lino, I know you've been watching me,' you spoke through clenched teeth. The gleam of his dark eyes was almost mesmerizing as your eyes locked with his. It wasn't hard to drown in them. His perfect face tilted, exposing his strong jawline and his pretty nose. It almost made you mad at how gorgeous he was. Both of his eyebrows were now raised as he looked at you arrogantly. A look that only he could give and looking stupidly hot while doing it. His pink lips were slightly parted as he stared down at you.