Chapter 39

'Where are you going dressed like that?' Minho asked as soon as you walked into the living room. His tone was that of surprise as he gaped at you. He wasn't being condescending, but the way he had been acting lately and your last altercation with him, still made you feel annoyed by his words.

'Wouldn't you like to know,' you said, fixing the collar of your tailored suit that you were wearing sassily.

'Hot damn baby girl,' Changbin whistled from the kitchen and instantly ran over.

'Watch out bro, your eyes will fall out if you keep looking at her like that,' Hyunjin chuckled as he came walking down the stairs into the living room.

'Looking sexy mama,' Han flirted with you as he passed by, pinching your booty.

'Hey!' you yelped, he winked at you before running off.

'Changbin are you ready?' Chan's voice called out from upstairs. He came rampaging down but stopped halfway when he saw you. 'Whoa,' he said, blinking a few times. 'Y/n, you look... woah,' he said, his ears instantly turning pink. You could feel that familiar fluttering feeling as he stared at you like that.

'Where are you guys going?' Hyunjin asked Changbin.

'Fundraiser, remember?' Changbin said, not taking his eyes off you.

'Hyung, can you like, move?' Seungmin's voice sounded annoyed from behind Chan. Chan instantly seemed to awaken from his spell and quickly jumped down the last few steps, landing beside the four of you. As Seungmin descended his eyes fell upon you and you could see his expression shifting. He stopped next to Chan.

'I like your suit,' Seungmin spoke, preserving his usual slightly reserved tone.

'Thank you,' you said with a smile. All the boys' attention was slightly going to your head now as you were starting to feel giddy. 'Hyunjin got it for me,'

'Oh, I like it less now,' Seungmin said, his voice and tone not changing at all. Hyunjin smacked him on his back with an annoyed face and Seungmin growled at him.

'So you're going with him to the exhibition?' Minho asked, his expression slightly off and a light crease between his brows.

'Yes she is,' Hyunjin said, starting to get impatient now. 'And we're running late, so if y'all don't mind, eyefuck her some other time, that'd be great,' he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the circle of swooning boys.

'You lied to me,' you said suddenly, realizing something

'Excuse me?' Hyunjin said as he stopped the car in front of the red light.

'Yeah, you did, you lied to me,' you repeated thinking deeply.

'About what?' he said, starting to sound defensive.

'I remember,' you began, thinking back, 'I remember you said that you weren't the god of knowing everyone's sex life,'

'What?' Hyunjin said, sounding genuinely confused now.