Chapter 20

A delicious smell filled your nose and you opened your eyes. You were still in Felix's bed and the light was already shining through the blinds of the windows.

This delicious smell seemed to be calling out to you and you recognised it instantly. Excitedly, you got up, only to realise your bottom part was still naked. You gulped as the memories of last night came flooding back to you, your cheeks instantly heating up. God, it had felt so good. But deep down you secretly wished it hadn't stopped. That Felix hadn't been content with just eating you out. Sex had always seemed kinda scary to you, but now that you'd had a taste...

'Smells good, Lixie!' Changbin said cheerfully as he walked into the room at the same time as you did

'Smells good, Lixie!' Changbin said cheerfully as he walked into the room at the same time as you did. The entire house seemed to be smelling strongly of Felix's brownies that he had just gotten out of the oven. 'Good morning, y/n,' Changbin greeted you, wrapping his arm around your neck and pulling you in a headlock so he could kiss your head.

'Binnie! My hair is still wet!' you giggled as you tried to get away from him without any real effort.

'Oh, are we wrestling again?' Chan said as he walked in. You instantly spotted the dark circles under his eyes, but he seemed cheerful enough.

'Yeah, you wanna have a go?' Changbin replied, releasing you. Chan bent his knees and made grabby hands at you as he growled. You squealed as you tried to get away from him but he had already pounced, catching you before you could reach the door to the balcony. He pulled you from the ground and lifted you up, throwing you over his shoulder like it was nothing.

'Channie!' you squealed, pounding your fist on his broad back but unable to hold in your laughter.

'I'm sorry Changbin, did you say anything?' Chan acted, turning around and facing Changbin, you still over his shoulder as he held your legs securely.

'I didn't say anything? Did you say something?' Changbin played along.

'Channie!' you repeated, still hammering your fist on his back but he took it like it was nothing.

'There it is again! I could swear I heard something. Maybe I'm being haunted,' Chan said, faking thoughtfulness.

'Got yourself a new bag?' Hyunjin asked as he walked into the room. You couldn't see his face but you had spotted his pink fluffy slippers entering the room.

'Oh, yeah, it's the latest design,' Chan said, feigning seriousness. He turned like he was modelling for Hyunjin. 'Do you think it suits me?'

'Looks good, can I borrow it sometime?' Hyunjin chuckled.

'Sure!' Chan said, 'But be careful, it's one of a kind.'

'CHANNIE!' you squealed from the top of your lungs. You stretched out your arms and slapped him straight on his butt.

'Oof, spanking first thing in the morning. Good start of the day,' Minho said as he entered the room together with Han. Laughing, Chan finally put you down on your feet again carefully.