Chapter 18

During breakfast, you noticed several times that Han was secretly looking at you. Whenever you seemed to be looking up, he quickly looked away or started a conversation with one of the others. Even during your drive to the college you caught him sometimes looking at you in the rearview mirror.

At first, you wondered what was going on, thinking he might be worried about you or something. But when Minho winked at you as you left the car and walked up to the school you realised something. By now, you had kissed or done something with all of the guys. Except for Han. Besides that one steamy gaming session a week ago where nothing had happened, the two of you had spent the least romantic time together.

Han wasn't one to say anything or even consider himself left out. But he had said before that he had been holding himself back. He had also reacted slightly sour about you kissing Jeongin out of the blue in the hospital. You giggled to yourself as you walked up to class. As Hyunjin had said, and as you were starting to realise and experience it more and more, the guys loved you back. Knowing now that you loved them too, Han was probably dying for your undivided attention as well. You could feel your cheeks flush slightly as you walked into the classroom. Not that you blamed him, as you very much wanted to spend some alone time with him as well...

 Not that you blamed him, as you very much wanted to spend some alone time with him as well

You had just sat down for lunch when your phone rang. Seeing Adam's name on the screen, you smiled as you picked it up.

'Hey, Y/n, I hope you're not in class?' Adam's voice asked quickly.

'No, actually, I was just sitting down for lunch so you called right on time,' you replied with a chuckle.

'Ah, great!' Adam said, relieved. 'How's it going?'

'Fine, thanks, what about you?' you asked as you took a quick sip from your drink.

'A little better every day, you know,' he said cheerfully. 'And school?'

'Well, I just got told I have to write a 15.000-word essay for Mr Yun's class and it has to be finished in two weeks so, yeah, great,' you said, a little salty. Adam snickered at the other side of the line.

'At least you don't have a scar next to your brow the size of the Atlantic ocean, making you look like a silly pirate,' Adam joked.

'Hey! I thought you said you weren't gonna use your injuries to play the pity card,' you said, feigning annoyance.

'Hahaha, fair, fair,' he admitted.

'And at least that scar looks cool. Pirates are all the rage these days, didn't you know?' You joked. Adam laughed.

'You're right, I should be keeping up with the trends more nowadays,' Adam said. 'But I actually called you for something else.'

'What's up?' you asked curiously.

'Well, I know you can't live without me and I know you miss me a lot,' he began dramatically, which made you snort. 'And I know you promised to come to visit me every day, but I'm sorry to say that I'm already fully booked for the next few days.'