Chapter 45

You yawned as you shuffled sleepily into the living room on Friday morning.

'Morning cutie,' Minho said, being the first to notice you. He came over to stroke your hair with his free hand. In his other hand, he was holding a pan with Pajeon in it, which he then brought over to the sleepy faces that were already sitting at the table. Chan's eyes were barely open as you walked in. You guessed they had been closed until Minho had spoken to you. Hyunjin's face had been resting in his hands but he looked up as you came in. Changbin was leaning on the chairs' hindlegs, scrolling through his phone with one hand as his other played with a strand of his dark hair. Jeongin was standing in the kitchen, which was unusual as Minho normally wouldn't let anyone near him whenever he was cooking. He must've been helping cook.

You greeted them all with a yawn and walked over to your favorite spot. Chan had already pulled back his chair, his arms stretched out for you as you crawled onto his lap.

'Morning sleepyhead,' he mumbled groggily as he wrapped his arms around you, planting a kiss on the top of your head.

Changbin let his chair back on all fours as Minho handed him his breakfast.

'So are you ready for your trip?' He asked, being the most awake of all of them, except for the cooks, maybe. You nodded eagerly, feeling slightly more awake as you thought about it. You had been looking forward to it so much. Not just going back to Jeju, but spending some quality time with Seungmin as well.

Hyunjin shifted in his chair, blinking a few times and sitting upright, suddenly looking more awake.

'Oh right, that's today,' he said, smiling at you. 'I do recommend you take some stuff with you to entertain yourself. Our starboy can really get a little too nerdy with his work,' he said, clicking his tongue and pulling a face.

A loud whooshing sound came so unexpectedly and gave you such a start that you swung your arms around Chan's neck and buried your face between his chest muscles. You could hear Hyunjin let out a shriek and both Changbin and Minho swore loudly.

'I heard that,' Seungmin's voice sounded coldly.

'For heaven's sake Seungmin, can you not?' Chan said angrily.

'Sorry, y/n,' Seungmin said, as you turned around to see him, letting go of Chan and ignoring what he said. Immediately, Hyunjin, Minho, and Changbin simultaneously started to lecture him about what they called "indecent" behavior.

'So are we allowed to teleport whenever and wherever now?' Jeongin's voice asked over the tirade of swears the three men were throwing at an unconcerned Seungmin.

'No, Jeongin, you cannot,' Chan answered quickly with a stern voice. Jeongin pulled a face before returning to his cooking. Chan only had to look at Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin for them to shut their mouths again, although they still looked annoyed. Seungmin sat down next to you and Chan.

'Packed all your bags?' Seungmin asked as he sat down. You nodded, turning on Chan's lap to face him. 'Good, I wanna leave early today, so I'll have enough time to set up my stuff,' he stated. 'Also, as much as I hate to say it,' Seungmin began, throwing Hyunjin a dirty look, 'it would probably be wise to bring some extra stuff to do. I'll be quite busy,' He said, looking at you apologetically.

'Breakfast!' Minho said, as he put a Pajeon on Chan's plate, working his way around the table. You got up from his lap, giving him some space to eat when Felix came walking in. He greeted the group and sat down next to Hyunjin, who was also eating now.

'Good morning,' Han greeted as he shuffled into the kitchen sleepily. The boys all gave their greetings as Han walked around the table, stopping in front of you. 'Y/n,' Han said softly. You looked up at him as he planted a short kiss on your lips. For just a second you felt taken aback. Sure you had kissed him before, and more, but none of the boys had ever kissed you on your lips in front of the others. You felt yourself blush instantly as Han withdrew his face with a playful but innocent expression. His sparkling green eyes suddenly seemed to be the only thing that existed in this world. Then a protesting exclamation pulled you back to the real world.