Chapter 12

You felt yourself getting red in the face again and quickly cleared your throat.

'I think I've asked enough for today. If I have any more questions, I'll be sure to ask you,' you said, quickly getting up. You indeed felt like you needed some time to process all of this, but you also didn't want the conversation to shift to the topic of whether you were or weren't a god.

'But we took the entire day off,' Jeongin began, but Chan put his arm out to shut him up.

'Of course. We're here for you,' Chan said with a nod.

You sat down in your room and looked around

It was an absolute mess. With a sigh, you got up again. Since you had been so preoccupied with everything else, your room had turned into a trash belt.

Cleaning your room, although an absolute shit of a chore, did help you think a little, and you knew the clean room would also give you more brain space as well.

You saved the pile of clothes for last. Postponing the moment you had to go downstairs again a little longer.

By the time you picked up the laundry basket, you felt confident and calm enough again to go downstairs.

You passed Seungmin on the stairs on his way up and he nodded at you. It was his usual way of greeting you in passing.

When you passed the living room you could see Han, Changbin and Felix playing video games together. Hyunjin was sitting in a corner with headphones on, reading a book. Changbin was sitting at the kitchen table going over some papers that looked like bills and other important post.

They looked up briefly as you passed, giving you a short wave or a nod before returning to whatever they were doing.

Softly humming to yourself you started loading the washing machine

Softly humming to yourself you started loading the washing machine. You were just about to close the little door when you heard rushed footsteps.

Seungmin ran into the room, holding a laundry basket.

'Did you close it yet?' He said, panting.

'I was about to but no,' you replied with a laugh, wiggling the door that was still in your hand to show it was still open.