Chapter 32

Waking up in Changbin's arms was utter bliss. His sweet pouty lips were slightly parted, and once again, you couldn't help but be in awe of his beauty. You couldn't believe how lucky you had been with him, with all the boys, with life, or this existence or whatever it was. You would've counted yourself lucky if you had simply been able to live in the same timeline as them, but having them as your friends and lovers was more than you could've ever wished for. Even though you knew you had been destined to be with them. Even though you knew you were a Goddess, and they were Gods, and you had picked them beforehand, it still felt like a blessing that you were forever thankful for.

You put your hand on his cheek, your thumb caressing his soft skin, and Changbin stirred. He opened his eyes, revealing their magical brownish-red colour. A soft smile appeared on his lips as he noticed you were awake' too and stroking his face.

'Good morning, my love,' he whispered softly. You smiled at his words.

'Good morning,' you responded. Changbin moved his hand to cup yours for a moment, closing his eyes and savouring the feeling of you touching him. Softly he took hold of your hand and moved it from his skin, guiding it towards his lips to kiss the back of your hand.

'Did you sleep well?' he asked you as he moved your hand to place it back on his cheek again.

'Very,' you answered, 'You?'

'Better than ever before,' he said, grinning peacefully. He pulled you in close for a moment, and you nestled your face into his chest, taking in the warm, homey smell of him.

'You were amazing last night,' he said after a moment of silence, holding you close. You could feel yourself blush but knew he couldn't see.

'You were amazing,' you said shyly, prodding his chest with your finger, and he chuckled. You could hear the rumbling in his chest.

You stayed nestled in his arms for a little longer. Besides sex and kissing, having the guys hold you closely was the best feeling in the world. You felt safe and relaxed like you belonged there. Which, in a way, however crazy the thought, you apparently did.

'Binnie?' You said after what could've been a few minutes or hours. Changbin grumbled in response to let you know he had heard you. 'What time is it?' you asked.

'Hmm,' Changbin sounded. Without letting go of you, he scooted over to the side of the bed, where both of your phones sat on the nightstand. You could feel him reaching over you to pick one of the phones up and check for the time.

'Time for breakfast,' Changbin groaned. You could feel him putting the phone back on the nightstand before he let go of you to stretch himself with a yawn. 'Sorry babydoll, can't skip the most important meal of the day,' he said, finding your eyes and giving your cheek a playful pinch, which made you giggle.

'Actually, I'm pretty hungry too,' you admitted. Changbin arched a brow playfully.

'Really? Are you saying you're dumping me for food? Don't you wanna cuddle some more?' he said with a pouty face and an aegyo voice. You gave him a playful indignant look.

'But you just said-,' you sputtered indignantly. Before you could finish your sentence, he rolled you over, pushing you softly on your back as he hovered over you.

'I'm kidding,' he chuckled, placing a soft peck on your forehead. You giggled once more, and Changbin rolled over to sit up at the edge of the bed. You got up to sit next to him.

'Want me to get some clothes from your room?' Changbin offered as he started putting his socks on. You shook your head quickly.

'You know I much rather steal your clothes,' you said playfully, but you meant it. Changbin grinned widely. Now and then, the boys would complain about how much you always stole their favourite clothing items, but you knew secretly they all loved it. Even Hyunjin, who often nagged you about it, somehow seemed to place his (and your) favourite shirt always at the top of the pile of clean clothes, making it oh so easy for you to find. However, you had seen the looks on their faces whenever you wore something of theirs. A mixture of pride and amusement would cross their faces before they would quickly roll their eyes and complain about how they had wanted to wear that specific item today, and they had been looking for it for ages.