Chapter 28

'Y/n? You left the door open!' Changbin called out as you could hear him enter the room.

'What? I can't hear you; I'm in the bathroom!' you called back with a sly smile that he couldn't see. 'You can come in!' You added.

You could hear his footsteps as he walked over and opened the door.

'You left the door open; you should-' Changbin began, scolding you, but he instantly cut himself off as he saw you standing in the shower. Although the opaque bar in the middle of the glass obstructed the direct vision of your body, he could clearly see that you were, in fact, naked. His mouth was slightly open, and his cheeks turned red.

'Sorry, what? I can't hear you over the water,' you lied, watching Changbin's eyes being glued to your body. He didn't say anything.

'You wanna join?' you asked in the sweetest way you could. Even though the wet and steamy glass, you could clearly see Changbin's startled expression. Just like all the other boys, he had been slightly teasing you lately, giving you more attention and being more intimate, clearly hoping to get some attention in return. But now that he was getting it, and you were being very forwards about it, he didn't know how to react.

'What? No? I have to check the-.' Changbin spoke quickly, and before you could even open your mouth to call him back, he had already disappeared.

During dinner, Changbin's ears were slightly red, and you caught him staring at you whenever you looked over. Since he had left you blue, you decided to tease him some more.

'So, did you check the thing?' You asked him nicely as you brought the spoon with ice cream to your lips.

'What?' He said, slightly startled again. All the boys looked over at him, and it was easy to sense the awkwardness Changbin was radiating.

'You know, the thing. The thing you said you had to check on. The reason why you ran off when I asked you to come shower with me,' you purred.

Jeongin dropped his spoon, Hyunjin looked from you to Changbin with a smug smile, and Seungmin, who had brought his coffee to his lips but seemed to have frozen mid-air.

'What? Right! Yeah, erm,' Changbin began, clearly not knowing what to say. You faked a yawn and stretched, interrupting him.

'You know what, I'm thinking I'll go to bed early tonight,' you spoke, getting up, 'It was a tiring day. Although... could've been more tiring,' you added teasingly before walking away.

'Don't tell me you rejected her?!' you could hear Minho say in a hushed whisper.

'I panicked, okay!' Changbin defended himself desperately.

'Better not come knocking at my door tonight,' you could hear Felix chuckle.

'Me neither, dude,' Hyunjin said, tutting. You could practically hear him shake his head in disapproval.

 You could practically hear him shake his head in disapproval