Chapter 34

Because Jeongin had gone with Changbin, the whole matter had settled quite quickly and they were even given a new car to borrow. Chan and Hyunjin returned, both unscathed and although the matter had been settled by Felix's new powers, Chan's jaw was still unusually tight and Hyunjin seemed a little jumpier than usual. Nevertheless, the boat trip didn't have to be cancelled and everybody had found renewed energy in Felix's new power.

As soon as you all were out of sight and on the water, Felix was encouraged to start experimenting with his newfound skill. He could easily carry all the bags from everyone around outstretched arms and it cost him no effort to pick up the heavily packed cooler either.

'Y/n,' Felix said, a mischievous grin on his face.

'Oh god,' you swore, quickly getting up from your seat and trying to run away. There wasn't anywhere to run to on the small boat, and before you knew it Felix scooped you up and put you around his neck like it was nothing. Normally this was only something Chan or Changbin could do with such ease, but now you had one more member to be afraid of.

'Felix! Put me down!' you laughed as he spun in circles, trying to make you dizzy. You clutched onto his back, your laugh wavering the more he spun.

'That's not that impressive though, I can do that too. Most of us can,' Minho said with a shrug. Felix stopped spinning and helped you off of him. It took you a while to be able to see straight again and Seungmin quickly guided you back to your seat before you'd fall over.

'Yeah, but not as easily as I can not,' Felix objected.

'I can if I use my powers too,' Minho interjected.

'Alright fine, how about this then,' Felix said, bending down and starting to do push-ups. 'Come stand on my back, bet I can keep going, easily.'

Changbin and Chan instantly jumped from their seats to go stand on Felix's back. They both took turns trying it out, one supporting the other so they wouldn't fall over, while Felix continued his pushups unbothered. Once your vision was steadied, you couldn't help but stare at Felix with the others. It wasn't just his strength that intrigued you, but this new aura of confidence that exuded from him.

Within minutes all the other members decided they wanted to get a turn as well and they queued up to stand on Felix's back like he was a new ride at an amusement park. And to be honest, it wasn't too far from it.

'Yah, that's insane man,' Jeongin said when he jumped off Felix's back last. 'And to think I only got mind reading,' he sulked.

The rest of the day was spent playing and testing Felix. They were all hoping there was some limit to his newfound strength but they kept getting proven wrong. They even tried to get Felix to get into the water to lift up the boat, but Chan told them off for it, not wanting to cause another accident.

But as always when having fun, the day seemed to pass in the blink of an eye, and before you knew it you were back at the hotel, the sun setting in the distance.

For some reason, the hotel room you had spent the week in suddenly felt lonely and empty. You sat down on your bed with a sigh, checking the time on your phone. It was still early in the evening and you weren't tired yet. Reluctantly you got up from the bed and slowly started gathering your stuff. At least it gave you something to do to keep your mind from wandering too far into that sad feeling.

It had been a crazy week. You learned so much and had so much fun. You had even made new friends. Your lips automatically pulled themselves in a smile when you thought about Lady and her group of Gods.

Slowly you packed up all the stuff you could until only the last toiletries and clothes for tomorrow morning were left. You looked around the empty room, suddenly longing fondly for your own room.