Bio

After Vegeta pursued Goku throughout space, he came back with a young Saiyan. Vegeta swept the act of kindness under the rug, saying that the boy had simply snuck onboard and he didn't feel like kicking him out. Not long after, Vegeta realized that the boy was was both incredibly gifted and without home, so he asks Bulma to let him stay with her. Upon hearing this from Vegeta of all people, Bulma accepts and takes the boy in. He soon becomes fast friends with Gohan and manages to get closer to Vegeta, whom he idolized. During the fiasco with the Androids, and later Cell, the boy forms a friendly rivalry with Gohan. During the Cell Games, Y/n holds off a Cell Jr. while Gohan fights Cell, then helps Gohan defeat Cell. Afterwards, when Vegeta and Bulma settle down, they adopt the boy. Now, seven years later, Y/n is a young man and is attending Orange Star Highschool with his best friend Gohan.

Height: 4'3" ( Post Namek ), 5'4" ( Androids Saga ), 6'2" ( Current )

Weight: 98 lbs ( Post Namek ), 112 lbs ( Androids Saga ), 164 ( Current )

Likes: Training, sparring, food, eating, studying with Gohan, Bulma's cooking, Chichi's cooking, fishing with Gohan

Dislikes: Boring books, nosey people, whiny people

Quote: " You sure are nosey, pig tails. Why're you following me and Gohan? "

Romantic Heroics ( Male reader x Videl )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें