Buy Some Time, Goku! Goku vs Majin Buu!

Third person POV

As Y/n continues to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku intercepts Babidi and Majin Buu so that Trunks can retrieve the Dragon Radar.

Babidi: Wh-what?! What's the meaning of this?!

Goku: Buu... You're probably pretty bored right now, huh?

Buu nods excitedly and Goku smirks.

Goku: Alright then, how about a fight then?

Babidi: Don't be absurd! Buu, crush him!

Buu: ... Quiet!

Babidi: Wh-what?! Tch...!

Goku: Right then...

He drops out of Super Saiyan.

Buu: Huh? Why you go down? You no play?

Goku: We'll get to that, but I figured I'd teach you about Super Saiyans, starting with the basics. What you're seeing now is my normal state...

He powers up into a Super Saiyan again.

Goku: This is a Super Saiyan.

Buu nods excitedly as Goku introduces the form.

Goku: And this...!

He transforms into a Super Saiyan 2.

Goku: This is a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan... Or, you could just call this a Super Saiyan 2.

Buu: Oooh!

Babidi: Hohum... What a useless transformation. You changed your hair, so what?

Goku smirks and chuckles, clenching his fists as he begins to power up again.

Goku: Just wait... You're going to love this, trust me!

He roars as he continues to power up.

Goku: This... Is... To go... Even further... Beyond! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

He continues to roar and scream as he begins transforming into a Super Saiyan 3, his hair growing out as his eyebrows disappear and he regains his pupils. As he stops screaming, he completes the transformation.

Goku: ... Sorry for the wait, I don't get to use this form very often. This is... Super Saiyan 3!

Babidi: A-ah! Wh-what...?!

Buu: Oooh! Oho!

Babidi: This power-

Buu: Hm... Buu no scared! Big hair make you big funny!

Babidi: Hm... I'm inclined to agree.

Goku: Laugh if you want, it won't change a thing.

Babidi: Oh? Perhaps Vegeta did some serious damage to your head... Or perhaps you've been driven mad by fear?

Goku: ... Perhaps.

~ Meanwhile ~

Y/n draws his hands back and fires a Galic Gun, then flies in front of it and attempts to stop it with his hands, powering up to his max in Super Saiyan 3. He successfully destroys the attack, but he reverts to his base form and collapses, panting.

Y/n: This form eats up so much energy... Maybe I should do like before the Cell Games.

He pops a Senzu Bean into his mouth and chews before swallowing, standing up and transforming into a Super Saiyan 3 again.

Y/n: I have to master this power... For the sake of the world.

~ Back with Goku ~

Goku and Buu exchange blows, Goku holding the advantage with Super Saiyan 3. However, Goku's energy was draining fast and so was his time on Earth. Goku punches Buu through an abandoned building and grits his teeth.