Y/n vs Hit - Behold, Super Saiyan Blue!

Third person POV

Y/n: I'm a bit stronger than my dad... In fact, I think I've pretty much got this in the bag.

Hit: Oh? Bold words... Your arrogance seems to be inherited, but don't worry... It'll be over soon.

Y/n smirks and laughs as he powers up into a Super Saiyan God, his aura engulfing him and flowing off him slowly.

Y/n: You're already familiar with Super Saiyan God, this is the basic transformation of a Saiyan with God Ki.

He then powers up more, his eyes glowing bright red as he powers up further, his aura becoming more wild than before. After he stops powering up, he's revealed with darker hair, eyes, and aura, but is also more muscular than before.

Y/n: This... Is Super Saiyan God Evolved!

Hit's eyes widen slightly.

Hit: Just how many evolutions do you possess?

Y/n: Let's find out!

He disappears from Hit's line of sight and reappears in front of him, throwing a punch, but Hit dodges before seemingly disappearing.

Y/n: THERE YOU ARE!

He spins around and punches Hit in the gut, causing him to double over before he kicks him away. Hit stops himself from being rung out and grits his teeth.

Hit: How is it you're able to combat my Time Skip?

Y/n: A technique is a technique, I can feel your energy and keep up with your movements... Your Time Skip is dangerous, but you've finally met your match!

Hit scoffs and wipes some saliva from his mouth, then disappears.

Y/n throws a punch at the area immediately next to him, but he's suddenly hit in the face, sending him flying back and towards the edge of the ring.

Y/n smirks and chuckles, clenching his fists as he powers up more and fires a barrage of Ki blasts at seemingly nothing, but it's revealed that Hit was there and was barely able to dodge the blasts before Y/n rushes him and unloads a flurry of punches on Hit, the assassin coughing up blood as Y/n wails on him, then kicks him away. Hit goes flying and just manages to stop himself from being rung out, and he pants a little.

Y/n: I'm impressed, Hit... Not only are you keeping up, you've even begun to fight back! Now... How is that?

Hit: I don't have the luxury of evolution in the same way you Saiyans do... But I've never really had to try in a long time. Now that I have... I've done away with old limits and improved my Time Skip... In fact, it's improved again by now, in response to your strength. I thank you, Y/n Briefs... This is the best fight I've had in a long time.

Y/n: Hmph! This is a pretty good fight, I thank you as well... Because you've made it clear that I need to step up my game.

Hit: What...?

Gohan: Y/n! What are you talking about?!

Vegeta: You mean to say...

Goku: You've reached a new transformation?!

Beerus: Oh? Whis... Did you know of this?

Whis: Yes, but I'm afraid that Y/n doesn't have much experience with this new power... Let's hope that it'll be enough.

Videl: You can do it, Y/n!

Trunks: Come on, Big Bro!

Goten: Yeah! Do it!

Bulma: You've got this in the bag, son!

Y/n begins powering up, his aura expanding as he powers up and after a moment, his aura turns blue before encasing the Saiyan. After a moment, the aura and Ki flake off, returning to it's usual size around the Saiyan as he's revealed to be in a form that resembles regular Super Saiyan, but with blue aura and Ki.

Hit: What?!

Gohan: Y/n!

Vegeta: This power...!

Goku: Incredible! He's leaving us in the dust!

Y/n: Sorry about the wait, Hit... I haven't had much practice with this new power... This is a power beyond that of a Super Saiyan God, in fact... This is a God gone Super Saiyan. This is Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan! Or you could call it Super Saiyan Blue for short! Behold Hit, the strongest Super Saiyan yet!

Hit's eyes widen and he suddenly doubles over in pain, he slowly looks up and sees Y/n standing over him.

Hit: Incredible...!

Y/n knees him in the face, breaking his nose. Hit grabs his face as blood splatters everywhere and grits his teeth, activating Time Skip to try and punch Y/n, but the Saiyan catches his fist and punches him in the ribs. Hit throws a punch, hitting Y/n in the face, but it doesn't even budge the Saiyan.

Hit: Impossible...! I can't... I can't be this outclassed!

Y/n: This is the reality of the situation, Hit... I won't lose.

Hit: ... Then I'm glad I lost to you.

Y/n punches Hit out of the ring and reverts to his base form.

Ref: Y/n Briefs has eliminated Hit, Universe 7 wins!

Y/n: Hehe!

Beerus: See Champa, my Universe is-

Beerus cuts himself off as he, Supreme Kai, Elder Kai, Champa, and his Supreme Kai all run to the center of the ring and bow.

Confused, Y/n looks over to see them bowing to a small child, who had two guards with him.

Y/n: ... Huh?

He walks over and waves to the child, who waves back.

Y/n: What's up little man?

Beerus: Don't address Lord Zen-Oh like that!

Y/n: Who...?

Whis: That " little man " is Lord Zen-Oh, the Omni King. He rules all 12 Universes.

Y/n: Oh, my bad.

Zen-Oh: I like you!

Y/n: You don't seem too bad either, Zen-Oh.

Guard 1: You'd dare address the Omni King?!

Zen-Oh: Be quiet, I want to talk to him.

Guard 1: I... I apologize...

Zen-Oh: It's against the rules for the Destroyers to have these tournaments without permission, but... You made it fun! So no punishment!

Y/n: Glad to be of service.

Zen-Oh: Next time... I want to watch all the universes fight!

Y/n: Now that sounds fun.

Zen-Oh: Y/n...

Y/n: Yes?

Zen-Oh: Will you attend the next tournament?

Y/n: Naturally.

Zen-Oh: Great!

With that, Zen-Oh and his guards leave.

Beerus: You idiot! You could have doomed us all!

Y/n: Actually, no... You and Champa would have doomed us, Lord Beerus. I helped you. You're welcome.

He walks off the ring and walks over to the others.

Videl runs over and hugs Y/n tightly, and he pets her head.

Y/n: Hi babe!

Videl: You did great!

Y/n: Thanks love!

He kisses her forehead and she giggles.

Videl: I have a surprise for when we get home~

Y/n blushes lightly.

Y/n: Oh?~