Unparalleled Fighter - Birth of a Mighty Fusion!

Third person POV

Gohan stops himself just as he reaches Buu and Y/n, who was now in his base form, then calls out to his friend and rival.

Gohan: Y/n! Catch this!

He throws a Potara to Y/n, who swipes it out of the air.

Y/n: Not that this isn't my style, but why are you giving me an earring?

Gohan: Put it on your left ear!

Y/n shrugs and puts the earring on.

Buu: What is going on here...?

Gohan: Great! Oh, quick heads up! This will fuse us together permanently!

He puts the matching Potara on his right ear and they are automatically drawn towards each other.

Y/n: You could have lead with-

The two collide and, in a brilliant flash of light, are fused together. As the light slowly dies down, the fusion is revealed wearing a smirk.

???: What do you get when you cross a Gohan and a Y/n? You get F/n, that's what!

Buu: Wh-what?! You've fused together?!

F/n: Didn't you literally just see that? I thought you had Piccolo's intelligence? Maybe you were bluffing.

Buu growls and rushes F/n and throws a punch, but the fusion stops his fist with his left foot.

F/n: Hm... Come on, can't you do better?

Buu growls and throws several punches and kicks, but F/n blocks them all with no effort with one foot.

F/n: This is becoming dreadfully dull, come on! Show me a good time you pink blob of lard!

Buu punches the fusion in the face, turning his cheek a little.

F/n: Hehe, not bad. I'd give that a solid 4/10.

Buu growls and punches him again and F/n chuckles.

F/n: Pfft, scratch that. I can't keep a straight face when I say something that funny. It's like I'm being punched by a fly. Come on, give it one more go. I'll stand completely still. But remember, if you blow it... You'll regret it.

Buu flies up and creates a gigantic Ki sphere before launching it at the fusion.

Buu: Hahaha! If you dodge that, the planet will be destroyed, but if you take it, you'll die...! I win either way! It's over, you maggot!

F/n smirks and catches the blast with one hand, yawning and covering his mouth with his free hand.

F/n: Sheesh, with as much hype as you put into this... I figured I'd at least have to become a normal Super Saiyan, but nope. This is getting pretty fucking boring.

He fires a blast straight through the Ki sphere, splitting it in half and dispersing it instantly as the attack engulfs Buu, who screams in pain as a smokescreen is created.

As the smoke clears, Buu is revealed to be covered in burn marks and his clothes are badly damaged, and he's missing his antenna. Which was actually in front of the fusion.

F/n smirks and picks up the antenna, holding it up for Buu to see.

F/n: You looking for this?

Buu: Tch...! Return that to me!

F/n: Sure thing, Buu.

He tosses the antenna at Buu, and as Buu goes to catch it, F/n destroys it with a Ki blast, making the fusion burst into a fit of laughter.

F/n: Ahahaha! You should have seen the look on your face! Haha, I crack myself up!

Buu: Y-you bastard...!

F/n: Heh, come now... I was only trying to help, my hand slipped. Besides... You look ridiculous with that big banana on your head.

Buu: I hate you!

F/n: Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Buu growls and rushes towards the fusion, who smirks before, in a blur, kicks Buu away.

Buu: Gah! Wh-what happened?!

F/n: Ha, not bad! Three kicks and you're still in one piece.

Buu: Three...?

F/n: I'll slow them down so you can count them next time.

Buu fires a Kamehameha wave at the fusion, but F/n merely crosses his arms and kicks the attack away.

F/n: Well Buu, is that it?

Buu: Damn you! Damn you! Damn you! This isn't fair! You're a fusion!

F/n: You can't be serious... You absorbed my friends and family, and you're complaining about us fusing? Feh! What a joke! " Super Buu ", right? What's super about you? Your blandness? Your bitchiness? Or your inability to land a significant blow?

Buu: Go to Hell!

F/n: Aww, it's okay not to be as good as me.

Buu launches himself at the fusion again, but F/n knees him in the stomach before punching him away.

F/n: How pathetic. What's the matter? Gonna cry? Piss and shit yourself? Maybe even-

Buu: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

F/n: Hahaha, this is priceless! The big bad Buu reduced to a sniveling brat!

Buu suddenly smirks and curls his finger towards himself and a blob of his body suddenly springs up and falls over the fusion. But F/n scoffs and puts up a Ki barrier, instantly disintegrating the blob.

F/n: Nice try... Not.

Buu: Grr...!

F/n smirks and brings his hands to his sides, powering up and roaring as a golden aura envelopes him. As the aura dims down, he's revealed in Super Saiyan.

F/n: This... Is Super F/n! Play time is over, Buu! I'm going to destroy you!