Fusion Battle! MF/n vs Fused Zamasu!

Third person POV

MF/n: I guess you need a demonstration!

He powers up and transforms into a Super Saiyan.

MF/n: Super Saiyan for starters!

Corrupted Zamasu: You think you can match me, a God, with only Super Saiyan? You can climb as high as you'd like, you're still not a God!

He launches a flurry of Ki blasts at the fusion, but MF/n merely zigzags through the blasts and flies straight at Zamasu, punching him in the face and then backflipping away, kicking him in the process before he rushes him again and punches him in the stomach, making him double over and cough up saliva. Zamasu goes to punch MF/n, but the fusion does a backflip to dodge the attack and then rushes Zamasu again, landing a flurry of punches in his midsection.

MF/n: Come on! Tell me you're not serious!

Zamasu snarls and powers up before punching the fusion away, then fires a large Ki ball at him. However, MF/n powers up into a Super Saiyan 3 and catches the blast before running at Zamasu and flipping over him, slamming Zamasu's own attack into his face.

Corrupted Zamasu: You...!

MF/n transforms into a Super Saiyan God and begins darting around the corrupted God, creating several afterimages. Zamasu, in his confusion, attacks MF/n and his attack goes right through the fusion - it was an afterimage!

The real MF/n kicks Zamasu into the air and flies up after him, punching him and sending him flying back, and he continues to do this before Zamasu is shrouded in MF/n's Ki and then MF/n raises his hands into the air, making a large pillar of Ki erupt from the fusion of Black and Zamasu, the corrupted God yelling out in pain before MF/n fires a Ki blast volley at him, however, Zamasu powers up and flies through the blasts, then punches the fusion away.

Corrupted Zamasu: I will not be brutalized by mortal filth!

Zamasu then continues to punch the Saiyan fusion, but MF/n transforms into a Super Saiyan Blue, kicking the God away. MF/n creates two Ki blasts in his hands and runs after Zamasu, then flips over him before throwing the two Ki blasts at him, then puts his hands together and fires a rapid barrage of Ki blasts at Zamasu, the blasts exploding and injuring Zamasu further.

Zamasu powers up again and screams out.

Corrupted Zamasu: MF/n! Damn you!

Zamasu then fires a large Ki blast at the Saiyan fusion and the blast sends MF/n flying before skidding to a halt, then he lies motionless.

Corrupted Zamasu jumps over to MF/n and goes to stomp on him, but the fusion rolls away and makes a Ki blade that extends right through Zamasu's chest, making him cough up blood.

MF/n: I keep hearing a lot of " damn you ", is that all you can do, Zamasu? Damn me? You're far inferior to me!

Corrupted Zamasu: No, you still don't understand... I continue to grow throughout our battle! I am superior, I am better, I am a God! I am-

MF/n interrupts Zamasu's monologue by punching Zamasu in the face and through a nearby building.

MF/n: Blah, blah, blah! It's always the same thing with you! Get some new material! You bore me, Mr. God!

Corrupted Zamasu: You insolent, feeble minded, filthy mortal-

MF/n: And that's another thing! You hate mortals so much, yet you opt to steal the body of Y/n Briefs and then combine bodies with him! He's mortal!

Corrupted Zamasu: Yes... I intended for Y/n to be inside me, as a form of poetic justice. He is not only the strongest mortal I've encountered, but he is also a symbol of justice and heroism for mortals! Now that symbol stands for me, the one true God, Zamasu!

Zamasu begins crying and looks up.

Corrupted Zamasu: I will cleanse this multiverse! For the good of all!

MF/n: What a loser! Are you seriously crying?!

Corrupted Zamasu: And proudly so! These tears I shed for the multiverse!

MF/n: You're a real creep... How is it that you've caused so much trouble when you're still just a sobbing baby?

Corrupted Zamasu fires a Ki blast at the Saiyan fusion, but MF/n stops the attack with one hand.

MF/n: You still haven't grasped your situation! You're going on about we don't comprehend anything, but you're still struggling in a pointless battle! I'm so much stronger than you and you've yet to realize that I'm not even trying! Zamasu, I think it's time I end this!

MF/n powers up and zips past Zamasu faster than he can comprehend, a streak of rainbow Ki following behind him and several indentions appearing on Zamasu's chest from punches he couldn't even see. Zamasu growls and turns around before rushing MF/n, who created a rainbow Ki orb in his hand before he throws the blast at Zamasu. However, the attack doesn't seem to harm him and he punches MF/n in the face full force. The punch didn't even faze the fusion and he smirks, then Zamasu's eyes widen and he yells out in pain as he's disintegrated from the inside out and purified into energy by MF/n's attack.

MF/n: It's done...

The fusion looks over to the others and waves.

MF/n: It's over!