Y/n vs Black! - Rosé vs Blue!

Third person POV

Y/n Black tosses Gohan aside, the hybrid Saiyan landing with a thud. Future Trunks and Goku run to his side and Y/n transforms into a Super Saiyan God, rushing Black.

As Y/n throws a punch, Black simply drops under his fist and punches the Saiyan in the gut, causing him to double over and cough up blood and saliva. Growling, Y/n powers up into a Super Saiyan God Evolved and punches Black in the face, sending him flying through a nearby building.

Y/n Black: Fantastic, Y/n! That power of yours is even greater than Son Gohan's! That's what happens when a Saiyan is imbued with the power of Gods!

Black walks out of the rubble and dusts himself off, smirking.

Y/n Black: I'd rate that attack a solid 5/10!

' Tch...! Black isn't having any trouble using that form. And it's his version of Blue? I can't maintain that power for long myself, the form is almost as energy consuming as Super Saiyan 3 was! Damnit! ' Y/n thought to himself before he suddenly gets an idea.

Y/n rushes Black and ducks under an incoming punch before bursting into Super Saiyan Blue and punching Black in the gut, then the face, and finally kicking him away, then reverting to Super Saiyan God Evolved.

Black wipes some blood off his lips before smirking.

Y/n Black: That... Was an 8/10! Good job, Y/n! However, I can't help but notice something.

Y/n: And what's that?

Y/n Black: That I have better control of Rosé than you do of Blue! Not only that, it seems as if I'm stronger than you! I'm the strongest! Isn't that grand?!

Y/n doesn't respond, but he looks over to Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks.

Y/n: You guys stay back.

Goku: What?!

Vegeta: It should be obvious that you're not strong enough to beat him alone, Y/n.

Y/n: I said stay back! You guys aren't strong enough either! If Black wants an all out bout... Then that's exactly what he'll get!

Suddenly, a bright blue aura engulfs Y/n and seemingly wraps itself around him before flaking away, revealing him in Super Saiyan Blue and he lets out a guttural roar as he powers up to his max.

Y/n: This is it! This is exactly what you wanted, Black! Full Power Super Saiyan Blue!

Black smirks and claps his hands, malice in his eyes.

Y/n Black: Wonderful... Splendid, even! The full might of Y/n Briefs! I have dreamt of this, my body wants to best you at your strongest... And that is what I will do!

Black rushes Y/n, but Y/n leaps into the air, firing a barrage of Ki blasts at Black, hitting him with some and creating a smokescreen. Y/n then flies through the smokescreen and throws a punch at Black, but the dark Y/n simply ducks under his fist before uppercutting him away. Y/n stops himself and growls, quickly raising a hand and rapidly gathering Ki in the palm of his hand until it turns into a large Ki ball.

Y/n: Go to Hell! Big Bang Attack!

He launches the attack at Black, but Black laughs maniacally before holding both hands out, catching the blast. Black struggles for a moment, but crushes the attack.

Y/n: What?!

Black chuckles and puts one hand over the other, leaning back as he brings his arms upward, his aura flaring.

Y/n Black: A splendid display, Y/n! But I'm afraid my attack will prove to be much more effective!

Y/n's eyes widen as he realizes what Black was about to do.

Y/n: What?! No way, that's...!

Y/n Black: Rosé Galic Gun!

Black launches the attack at Y/n, but all the Saiyan could do was throw his arms up and cross them to try and guard against the attack. The attack engulfs Y/n completely and as the light slowly dies down, he's revealed in his base form, lying in defeat on the ground and bleeding profusely.

Y/n Black: Hahaha! What a magnificent display! I've bested Y/n Briefs!

Black makes a Ki blade and begins walking towards the downed Saiyan when they suddenly hear a voice.

???: I shall not allow you to act on your own any further!

The Saiyans look up and see a heavenly light, and descending from that light in the sky was none other than Zamasu.

Zamasu: Black...

Y/n Black: Zamasu...

Zamasu: We agreed that I would be the one to kill Y/n! You're free to kill the others, but only I can kill Y/n Briefs!

Vegeta: So that's it...

Goku: You two were in this together the entire time!

Zamasu/Black: But of course!

Zamasu: Now prepare yourself, mortals...

Black: For we shall deliver righteous judgement on you monkeys!

Zamasu: Let this be a lesson, one final lesson, to you mortals...

Black: We Gods always punish sinners!

Zamasu: And all mortals are sinners!