A Night to Remember

Third person POV

Y/n was on the phone with Gohan, the two were discussing the events that transpired the day before.

Gohan: I can't believe she figured it out.

Y/n: Regardless, she's very smart and easily one of the sneakiest people I've ever met... Even if she's an annoying brat that can't mind her own business.

Gohan: Yeah, you hate nosey people... Why train her?

Y/n: So she'll drop the superhero thing, duh.

Gohan: She's coming to your house, right?

Y/n: Unfortunately.

Gohan: Oh... Have fun.

Y/n: Wh-what do you mean by that?

Gohan hangs up, but Y/n hadn't noticed.

Y/n: Gohan!

Realizing Gohan hung up, Y/n sighs and puts his phone in his pocket. Then he hears a knock on his front door and he groans before answering it. The girl they were discussing stood in front of him, a blush on her face.

Videl: H-Hey...

Y/n: Yo.

Videl: Er, um...

Y/n takes the girl's hand and pulls her into the house before shutting the door behind her.

Y/n: Come on.

He pulls her along towards the gravity chamber.

Videl: W-wait, where are we going?

Y/n: Gravity chamber.

Videl: Huh?

Y/n: I'll explain in a moment.

They come to a door with a keypad next to it.

Y/n: I forget we have to put in a code now. One of the staff members came in here and collapsed.

Videl's face temporarily displays fear, but she shakes her head and leans closer to look at the keypad.

Y/n: Don't look, I don't want you to accidentally kill yourself because you snuck in here later.

Videl: Kill myself?

Y/n: Just wait...

Videl turns around and Y/n begins entering the code, and Videl tried her best not to turn around, however she still peeks. After a moment, the door opens.

Videl: Woah! That room is huge!

Y/n: Hm. I suppose.

He takes her hand and leads her into the room.

Y/n: The gravity chamber, as in the name, is a chamber in which the trainee can manipulate gravity to their liking.

Videl: No way!

Y/n: Yes way, now then...

He lets her hand go and turns to face her, his arms crossed not unlike Vegeta.

Y/n: You know how to fight, right?

Videl: You know I'm the daughter of Hercule Satan, right? The man who defeated Cell?

Y/n: Oh, is that what he told you?

Videl: What do you mean, it's true!

Y/n sighs and drops his arms.

Y/n: That man has you deceived, his own daughter.

Videl: What...?

Y/n: Gohan defeated Cell, not Hercule. He was swatted away like a fly. I was there, I helped Gohan kill Cell.