Lord Beerus

Y/n's POV

Since the defeat of Buu, I have been training as much as possible. Right now, I'm sparring with Uncle Kakarot, whom was wished back recently, on King Kai's Planet.

Goku: Woah, you're way stronger than you were back when Buu was around!

" You're still tough too, Uncle Kakarot. " I say, cracking my neck.

Goku: Yeah, but you're definitely stronger than me. You and Gohan both.

King Kai runs over to us and gestures towards his house.

King Kai: Hide!

" Huh...? What for...? " I ask, raising a brow.

King Kai: No time to explain, just go!

Shrugging, Uncle Kakarot and I go into his house before hiding when a large beam of light descends on the planet. As the light dies down, a tall, elegant looking blue man wearing fancy clothing is revealed, but he also had two purple wings.

King Kai: L-Lord Beerus! What a surprise!

A figure behind the blue man suddenly steps out, revealing what appeared to be a giant, purple hairless housecat.

" Ah, so that's Beerus... "

Goku: Who is Beerus?

" Don't know, but that's what King Kai said... "

' Beerus, huh...? ' I think to myself

Third person POV

King Kai: To what do I owe the pleasure?

Beerus: Oh, yes... I'd like to have a word with those Saiyans you're harboring!

Goku jumps out of the window and runs over while Y/n slowly exits the house.

Goku: Yo, so you're Lord Beerus! What're you the lord of?

Beerus: Destruction. Now, I have a question for you two Saiyans.

Y/n: Hm...?

Beerus: Let me ask you this... Have you ever heard of a Super Saiyan God?

Goku shakes his head and replies with a no, but Y/n's eyes widen.

Y/n: I remember now...!

~ Flashback ~

F/n: Y/n, have you ever heard the story of the Super Saiyan God?

Y/n looks at his father and raises a brow.

Y/n: No sir.

F/n: Well, the Super Saiyan God existed a long time ago, but his power was incredible. Six righteous Saiyans fought against the evil Saiyans, but they were no match for all of them, but then... They performed an ancient ritual to turn the mightiest of them, their leader, into a deity. They succeeded in making their goal a reality, but the Super Saiyan God disappeared and the evil Saiyans defeated his allies.

Y/n: I see. A Super Saiyan God must be almighty.

F/n: Hm... Yes. A Saiyan God could best Frieza, I'm sure of it.

Y/n: Really?

F/n: A Saiyan God could even go toe to toe with Beerus the Destroyer.

~ Flashback End ~

Y/n: ... Yes.

This shocks Goku and King Kai, and Beerus smiles.

Beerus: Well? Don't be shy. Tell me what you know.

Y/n: ... I don't know if I should answer your question just yet.

Beerus raises a brow.

Y/n: I'm remembering something, but... It was a legend I was told. I just want you to promise that you don't destroy Earth if my information is incorrect, fine by you?