After the Tournament ( 18+ )

Third person POV

After returning to Universe 7, Y/n and Videl returned to Capsule Corporation and were currently in their bedroom.

Y/n was sitting on the bed and waiting for Videl to come out of the bathroom. A moment later, Videl walks out in lingerie and thigh highs, making the male Saiyan blush furiously as he gets a hard-on.

Videl: You like, Daddy?~

Y/n: Uh-huh!

Videl walks over to Y/n and kisses him, slowly climbing into his lap and grinding against his boner. The male Saiyan growls in the kiss before grabbing her ass and squeezing it, making her break the kiss and moan before he kisses her neck.

Y/n: You know... I think it's time I mark you as my mate~

Videl: It is?~

Y/n: Yeah~

He flips her over and slowly unhooks her bra before groping her breasts, grinding against her roughly.

Videl: Ah...!~ C'mon!~ I want iiit!~

Y/n: That's better~ I like when you beg~

He pulls her panties downs slowly and spreads her legs apart, her pussy exposed to him as it drips with her juices.

Y/n then pulls his pants and boxers down before rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy lips, Videl spreads herself more so he has no trouble inserting his dick. And in one swift movement, he plunges his entire cock into her cunt, his tip pressing against her womb. Videl screams into a pillow as the male Saiyan begins pounding her pussy, and she began to try and thrust her hips back to match his rhythm. She squeaks in surprise as Y/n slaps her ass, eliciting a loud moan of pleasure before he yanks her hair back and growls in her ear. Videl became overstimulated by his sudden aggression and cums on his cock, only making it easier for him to slam her tight pussy.

Videl: Ah!~ Haa!~ Ahn!~ F-fuck!~ Y/n!~

Y/n: Ngh! Videl!~

He transforms into a Super Saiyan and slams into her cunt completely and pumps her womb full of his semen. Videl mewls and cums as she feels her lover pour his hot cum into her pussy.

Y/n slowly pulls out and smirks at the creampie.

Y/n: You up for more, sweetie?~

Videl: Don't " sweetie " me Mr. Destroy Yo Pussy! Of course I want more!

Y/n chuckles and lays back.

Y/n: Ride me this time~

Videl: Okay~

She climbs over the Saiyan and slowly lowers herself on his cock, her pussy tightening up around him as she begins bouncing up and down on him. Y/n gropes her breasts and sucks on her neck as she rides his cock. Suddenly, Y/n transforms into a Super Saiyan God and begins thrusting to match her rhythm. Videl wiggles her hips before cumming as Y/n cums inside her.

Videl: Ah!~ Damn!~

Y/n: Mm...!~ Goddamn!~

Videl pulls herself off of Y/n and lays next to him, and Y/n pulls the blanket over them.

Y/n: We're gonna need a shower...

Videl: Yep! That's okay, though.