Broken Deal and Shattered Limits - Y/n vs Super Buu!

Third person POV

As Y/n opens the doors of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he's met with the sight of the Lookout in ruin.

Y/n: Wh-what?!

Suddenly, he hears a voice behind him. Turning, Y/n is met with the sight of Buu - only he looked very different.

Buu: So, I waited for you...

Y/n: Huh?

Buu: I made a deal with that other guy, the one in orange.

Y/n: So that's why I was able to finish my training... What happened here, monster?

Buu smirks and laughs.

Buu: Alright, I'll tell you.

~ Flashback ~

After Goku was taken back to Otherworld, the rest of the group patiently waited for Y/n to finish training.

However, soon an extremely high power level comes towards the Lookout at blinding speeds - it was Buu!

Buu: Where...?

Krillin: Ack! It's Buu!

Buu stops flying and lands on the Lookout, looking around.

Buu: Where is the one who will fight me?

Piccolo: He's not finished training just yet, but if you just give him one more hour, he'll be ready.

Buu: ... How long is that?

Piccolo materializes an hourglass and sits it in front of Super Buu.

Piccolo: When all of the sand hits the bottom, it'll be an hour.

Buu: ... I see...

He crouches down, staring intently at the hourglass.

The Lookout is suddenly filled with a tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. And this tension continues to build for the next half hour, until...

Chi-Chi walks over to Buu and slaps him as hard as she can, gaining his attention.

Chi-Chi: You killed my son, you monster!

She was fighting back tears and Buu stands up before his antenna points to her and hits her with a pink beam, turning her into an egg, which he promptly smashes.

Goten goes to charge Buu, but finds Trunks holding him back, shaking his head.

Goten: B-but he just...!

Trunks: We have to wait for Big Bro...

Buu: ... I'm tired of waiting, I'm going to have a snack!

~ Flashback End ~

Buu: ... And then, I turned them all into candy and ate them.

He smirks and laughs maniacally as Y/n begins convulsing with rage, his aura exploding around him.

Y/n: Majin Buu! You... WILL PAY!

He roars as he powers up and lets out a battle cry as he powers up into a Super Saiyan 3, shocking Buu.

Buu: Wh-what...? It's that same form...!

Y/n disappears from Buu's line of sight before reappearing before punching Buu off the Lookout, the impact of his punch clearing clouds all across the planet and shaking the very planet itself.

Not giving Buu the chance to recover, Y/n jets off after him, punching him again and sending him even further, he then punches him across an ocean before flying over him and punching him into the ground, the impact of the Majin hitting the ground leaving a massive crater.

Y/n slowly descends to the crater, scowling.

As Y/n lands, Buu stands up, panting a little.

Buu: Wh-what is this...?! How can this be...?!

Y/n: Shut up.

Buu: What?

Y/n: I said SHUT UP!

He rushes the Majin and punches him in the gut, causing him to double over and cough up saliva.

Y/n: You bastard... You killed my friends and family!

Buu punches Y/n in the face as hard as he can, but he doesn't even budge the furious Saiyan.

Y/n lifts his hand and blasts Buu away, sending him through a nearby mountain.

Buu stands up and growls before smirking and closing his eyes, before he suddenly has Piccolo's cape.

Y/n: What the...?

Buu: I tapped into the power of the ones I ate... Piccolo has a very tactical mind, and his strength isn't so bad once combined with the others... And the Saiyan boys are just full of latent potential... With the unlimited energy of Lazuli... I'd say I am more than equal now.

Y/n: Care to test that?

Buu smirks and fires a Kamehameha wave at Y/n, which he barely dodges.

Y/n: Tch...! You bastard! Using my friends' and family's abilities...!

' Buu wasn't bluffing... If I'm not careful, this could be bad... Damnit all! ' Y/n thinks to himself as Buu laughs.

~ Meanwhile, on Supreme Kai's Planet ~

???: There, that should do it.

A familiar figure stands up and powers up, his power reaching new heights.

Goku: Woah! Awesome, Gohan!

Gohan smiles and clenches his fists.

Gohan: Thank you, Old Kai.

Elder Kai: Don't thank me just yet.

He hands Gohan two earrings.

Gohan: H-huh?

Elder Kai: The way things are now, this is the best course of action. These earrings are called " Potara ", they'll fuse anyone wearing a matching set into one super warrior! You have to fuse with Y/n! But I warn you, it's permanent.

Gohan: Alright. Let's go.

Kibito teleports Gohan back to Earth.

Gohan: One more thing... I'd like to fight in my Father's clothes.

Kibito nods and replaces his Kai outfit with Goku's Gi.

Gohan: Thank you very much.

Kibito: We await your triumph over Buu.

Gohan nods as Kibito teleports away, then flies off towards Y/n.

Gohan: Y/n, just hang on!

~ Back with Y/n ~

Y/n begins panting as he dodges a punch from Buu.

Y/n: Damnit... I'm running on fumes...!

Buu: Haha, what're you muttering about? You're losing it!

He raises a fist but stops as he feels Gohan approaching.

Buu: This power...!

Y/n: Gohan?!