Rematch! Y/n vs Black!

Third person POV

Y/n: Alright everyone, are we about ready to go?

Gohan: Yeah, I think so.

Future Trunks: Of course I am!

Vegeta: Hmph.

Goku: Yeah, I'm ready!

Y/n: Alright... We'll leave soon. But first, I think we should all have a light sparring match. Free for all style.

Future Trunks: I won't last long...

Gohan: You have God Ki now, Trunks... Don't doubt yourself.

Y/n: Everyone ready? Go!

Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta transform into a Super Saiyan Blue, Future Trunks transforms into a Super Saiyan 3, and Gohan powers up into his Ultimate Form.

Goku and Vegeta fly at each other, trading punches before Gohan comes over, throwing a punch at Goku, who ducks under the attack, but Y/n kicks him away before Future Trunks punches at Y/n, but he dodges, making him hit Gohan instead and Vegeta hits Future Trunks. This continues for a moment before they all revert their base forms.

Y/n: That should do... We're all combat ready, I'd say. Everyone rest up for now.

Y/n then walks over to where Videl was sitting, and she smiles at her boyfriend.

Y/n: When we get back... We should get engaged.

Videl: I'd love that, Y/n... But I'm worried about you.

Y/n smiles and kisses her forehead.

Y/n: I'll be fine.

Videl smiles at the Saiyan and pecks his lips.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta ~

After the Saiyans rested up a bit, they made their way to the time machine. As they approached the time machine, Bulma and Videl wave.

Bulma: Stay safe!

Future Trunks: Don't worry, we will!

The Saiyans climb into the time machine and Future Trunks programs the time machine to take them to the future again. And after a few moments, they were in the future again.

~ With Black and Zamasu ~

Zamasu: So, Black... Your transformation, Super Saiyan Rosé... Is it really the same as Y/n's Super Saiyan Blue?

Black: Indeed. Although... Rosé is superior in every way.

Zamasu: And this form... Does it have any drawbacks?

Black: It did. Stamina. However, I overcame that obstacle very quickly.

Zamasu: Splendid! What magnificent power!

Black: Now, I have to ask... In my timeline, I wished for the body of Y/n Briefs. What is it you wished for?

Zamasu: Immortality.

Black: Ah, yes. I don't have as much use for immortality as I'm nigh invincible, but that could have been a splendid wish.

Zamasu: Together, we are the ultimate sword and shield. Y/n Black, the strongest deity, and Zamasu, the immortal God.

Suddenly, they feel the presence of Y/n and the others again.

Black: Back for more, are they?

Zamasu: So soon? Hmph... Very well, then they shall face divine judgement!

Black and Zamasu fly off towards Y/n and the others.

~ Back with Y/n ~

Y/n: Father, Gohan, Uncle Kakarot, Trunks! Get ready, here they come!