Attraction

Videl's POV

As I slowly open my eyes, my vision is filled by grey. Confused, I place my hand on the grey and try to push it back, but to my surprise, it was like pushing a wall. An oddly well built brick wall. Wait, am I touching...?

I sit up and gasp, I know I was red in the face too. I was laying on top of Y/n, straddling him. I guess I woke him up, because he was looking at me with half lidded eyes, but he was looking at me different than he usually does.

" ... What the hell are you doing? " He asks, his voice even deeper and huskier than usual. Why is that so hot?

" Me? How did I even get here? " I ask, trying to deflect.

" You're the one straddling me with your junk pressed against my nads. " He replies with a deadpan expression.

I quickly get off and walk towards his door.

" I'm sorry, I'll go if you- "

" I thought you wanted to fly? " He asked, his voice holding a teasing tone.

I spin around and nod eagerly.

" Yes, I would like that! "

" Well, first thing's first, Videl... " He says.

" What's that, Y/n? " I ask.

" This never happened. "

His face was a little pink and I suppress the urge to giggle.

" Sure. "

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Videl and Y/n, third person POV ~

Videl jumps up and down several times after Y/n had explained Ki to her, but that only succeeded in making him red in the face.

Y/n: You're trying too hard. Just... Be one with the air, if that makes sense. You're as light as a feather... And your Ki will take care of the rest.

Videl nods and tries again, and this time, she manages to float in the air.

Videl: Y-Y/n! I did it, I did it!

Y/n: Awesome, you're a natural!

Videl blushes at the compliment and lands.

Y/n: Just practice a bit more and you'll be able to fly anywhere.

Videl: Hey, um... What else can you do? With Ki, I mean.

Y/n: Remember that Ki orb I showed you?

Videl: Of course.

Y/n: You can turn it into a weapon, but I don't think you're ready for that ye-

Videl: Show me, please.

Y/n: ... Okay. Come over here.

Videl nods and walks over to him, smiling.

Y/n: Turn around.

Videl: Huh?

Y/n: Trust me.

Videl blushes and turns away from Y/n before gasping softly as he holds his arms in front of her.

Videl: Y/n?

Y/n: Oh relax, look.

He forms a Ki orb in his hands.

Y/n: Notice that it looks more like a laser than that other one?

Videl: Y-yes, it looked like wind before.

Y/n: You can shape it into things, not necessarily weapons, but that's more complicated. It's easier to simply blast it like a laser.

Videl nods and looks back at Y/n, who smiles at her before shaping the Ki ball into a rose.

Videl: Wow! That's so pretty!

Y/n: ... Yeah, tell me about it...

Videl looks into Y/n's eyes and blushes furiously as he stares back into hers.

Videl: Y-Y/n...

Y/n: Hm?

Videl turns around and wraps her arms around him.

Videl: Can... We...

Y/n breaks away from the contact and looks away.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Videl: Huh? But...

Y/n: You should go...

Videl: B-but Y/n, I...

Y/n: Go.

Videl stares at him for a moment before running off.

Y/n had seen it in her eyes, and he knew she had seen it in his. He was attracted to her, and she was attracted to him.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Gohan ~

Gohan: What? You made her leave?

Y/n was on the phone with Gohan again and sighs.

Y/n: ... I would have kissed her.

Gohan: What's so bad about that?

Y/n: I'm not dating material, Gohan.

Gohan: Says who?

Y/n: Me. I don't know how to do anything a boyfriend should, I don't know what to do... And I definitely shouldn't make a move on someone we go to school with. It'd be obvious, and if anyone found out I was the Golden Warrior...

Gohan: So, you're worried about her?

Y/n: ... Yes.

Gohan: ... You should tell her.

Y/n: No, I don't think that's a good idea... Could you finish training her?

Gohan: Yeah, sure.

Y/n: ... Thanks, Gohan.

With that, Y/n hangs up and sits his phone on the bedside desk in his room.

Y/n's phone goes off when he gets a notification and he looks at it. It reads: " 25th World Martial Arts Tournament coming soon! Who will be the Strongest Under the Heavens? "

Y/n: ... Heh, something to train for and take my mind off pigtails... I'm definitely in.