The Dark Y/n of the Future

Third person POV

Y/n Black looks around, snarling in disgust as he sees the buildings and the people in them.

Future Trunks: Black!

Y/n Black glances down at Future Trunks and smirks, slowly descending from the sky. As he descends, he looks over the group, looking over Bulma, Vegeta, and then finally, Y/n.

Upon laying eyes on Y/n, Black smiles a wicked smirk, full of malice.

Y/n Black: Well, if it isn't Y/n Briefs!

Y/n: Tch! What's your game, faker?!

Just looking at his alternate counterpart made Y/n's blood boil.

Y/n Black: Oh...? A game, you say? Ha! This, my dear Y/n, is no game.

Black finally lands and raise a hand, an odd ring catching Y/n's attention as he motions for Y/n to attack. Not wasting time, Y/n rushes Black and throws several punches, all of which Black easily blocks.

Y/n Black: I expected more from you, Y/n... How disappointing!

Black throws a punch at Y/n, but the Saiyan prince catches his fist, now in Super Saiyan.

Y/n Black: What's this? Super Saiyan already?!

Y/n: Shut up!

Y/n punches Black in the stomach, making him double over and... Start laughing?

Y/n, confused, kicks him in the jaw, knocking his head back and sending him flying. Y/n takes off after him and punches him in the face and into the ground, creating a crater. Y/n lands at the edge of the crater, scowling. However, his scowl transforms into a look of shock as Y/n Black stands up and simply dusts himself off, laughing.

Y/n Black: Excellent, Y/n, excellent! You're much stronger than Trunks! With this pain, my power shall reach even grander heights!

Y/n: You're not even transformed...! This... This is...

Y/n Black: Hm? Giving up so soon?

Y/n grits his teeth and snarls at Black, then transforms into a Super Saiyan 2.

In a flash, Y/n rushes Black again and punches him in the jaw, but Black retaliates with a kick to the side, sending Y/n crashing into Capsule Corporation.

Y/n Black: What a disappointment. Is this all you have to offer?

Black raises a hand and prepares to launch a Ki blast, but he's suddenly pulled backwards as a portal opens in the sky.

Y/n Black: Damnit! I thought I had more time...!

He looks over to Trunks' time machine and fires a Ki blast at the time machine, but just as it's about to hit the time machine Y/n smacks the blast away, now a Super Saiyan 3.

Y/n and Black stare each other down before Black smirks and laughs maniacally as he's sucked into the portal.

Y/n reverts to his base form and, to his surprise, sees Beerus and Whis.

Beerus: What was that...?

Y/n: An evil version of me from the future, I guess.

Beerus: Future? You mortals are time traveling?

Y/n: ... Yes.

Beerus: That is something only Gods are allowed to do, not mortals!

Y/n: Lord Beerus, with all due respect... What just happened could likely happen again at any time unless you let us deal with it.

Beerus sighs and finally relents.

Beerus: Fine, but if this comes back on me, I may just destroy you.

Y/n: I have a question, though.

Beerus: Oh?

Y/n: Black's energy... It felt off. Like mine and someone else's simultaneously.

Whis: Yes, it almost felt like a Kai.

Y/n: A Kai...? Now that you mention it, that does seem like a good possibility.

Whis: Yes, and I know that a certain Kai in particular is very interested in mortal affairs.

Beerus: Oh? Do you mean Zamasu?

Whis: Yes, I do.

Beerus: Sounds like we oughta investigate, eh Y/n?

Y/n: ... Right.

Y/n turns to Future Trunks.

Y/n: Listen, you restock on fuel for the time machine while I'm gone... When I come back, I'll go back to the future with you.

Future Trunks nods and waves, and Y/n nods before leaving with Beerus and Whis.