Golden Vengeance

A year has passed since Frieza's resurrection, and the day that he would come to Earth has arrived... But while the galactic tyrant makes his way to Earth, Y/n, Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan were off training on Beerus' Planet...

Several shockwaves and collisions can be seen as Y/n and Gohan spar, the Saiyan rivals pushing themselves to their limits.

Y/n: I knew you'd be a force to be reckoned with once you obtained God Ki, Gohan!

Gohan: You say that, but you're still stronger than me.

Y/n: Haha! Did you expect less of your best friend and rival?

Gohan chuckles.

Gohan: Not at all.

Gohan's Ultimate Form was now stronger than it ever had been before with the addition of God Ki to his incredible potential, and with Y/n as his rival, the two had grown to be quite the powerful duo, outshining even their fathers.

Goku: I'm proud of Gohan! He's the second strongest Saiyan right now!

Vegeta scoffs, but can't help but smile a little.

Vegeta: And Y/n is currently the strongest. He's quite the prodigy.

Whis: Yes, those two are certainly very gifted. Gohan's Ultimate Form he acquired from Elder Kai is quite interesting, and Y/n's Super Saiyan God Evolved power is incredible for you Saiyans. Speaking of which, have you two had any success in becoming a Super Saiyan God?

Goku and Vegeta nod and Whis smiles.

Whis: Excellent, your power is growing very well.

Whis glances at his staff and raises a brow.

Whis: Oh? What's this? A missed call from Lady Bulma?

Beerus: You Saiyans are so noisy it's impossible to get some sleep... Say Whis, who called?

Whis: Bulma, but I'm having a bit of trouble calling back. Hello? Lady Bulma? Can you hear me?

~ Meanwhile ~

Piccolo: Tch! Even after all these years... You're still holding a grudge?

The Namekian was battered and bruised and the tyrannical emperor of the universe chuckles a little.

Frieza: But of course, after all... Goku took everything from me. However, the one who killed me hasn't been seen in some time if I'm correct.

Piccolo: What about it? You were asking for it, you killed his best friend.

Frieza: You people and your fondness for one another... What a nice display! ... It makes me want to vomit!

Bulma, who had been hiding behind some rocks, speaks up.

Bulma: I could say the same thing about your ugly mug!

Frieza: Silence, wench!

Bulma goes to retort when she suddenly hears Whis's voice.

Whis: Bulma? Can you hear me?

Bulma: Whis! Okay, can you please tell Y/n and the others to get here? Frieza is back!

Y/n: Frieza's back?!

Gohan: Not good! But how?!

Y/n: They must've taken advantage of the fact we weren't on Earth and stole the Dragon Balls! Damnit!

Bulma: H-Hey! You guys need to get here asap!

Goku: I'll use Instant Transmission, tell everyone to power up to the max!