Zamasu and Black

Third person POV

Future Trunks: Someone grab Y/n!

Goku: I'm on it!

Goku Instant Transmissions to Y/n and grabs him before using Instant Transmission to get back to the others.

Y/n Black flies at the group, but he's interrupted by Vegeta, who had transformed into a Super Saiyan God.

Vegeta: I won't let you kill Y/n!

Y/n Black: Out of my way, you sideshow!

Black throws a punch at Vegeta, but he dodges the punch. Zamasu flies over to attack Vegeta from behind, but he's intercepted by Future Trunks, who punches him away.

Vegeta and Future Trunks stand back to back, and Goku flies over.

Y/n Black: Your struggles are in vain!

Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God and he starts charging up a Kamehameha wave.

Goku: Ka... Me... Ha... Me...!!

Y/n Black flies at Goku, but Goku suddenly disappears before reappearing right next to Black, then launches the Kamehameha wave at him, sending him flying. Zamasu then flies at Goku, but Future Trunks once again intercepts him, punching him in the stomach. Vegeta then kicks Zamasu away.

Goku: I gave Gohan and Y/n a Senzu, they should be up soon.

Y/n Black and Zamasu fly up and they both begin charging an energy attack before they combine their attacks and launch it at the trio, but the blast is destroyed before it can reach them, and a smokescreen is created.

Zamasu: What?! What's the meaning of this?!

As the smoke clears, Y/n and Gohan are revealed.

Y/n Black: Y/n! The only one here who can actually make me try! How grand of you to return to action so soon!

Gohan: Y/n, we were under prepared for this... We'll have to retreat.

Y/n: Yeah...

Goku: I have an idea!

Vegeta: Be quick about it, will you?

He and Trunks rush Black and Zamasu, but are quickly pushed back until Y/n and Gohan jump in, pushing Black and Zamasu back.

Goku: There! Solar Flare!

He raises his hands to his face and temporarily blinds Black and Zamasu.

Goku: Alright, get to the time machine!

Future Trunks, Gohan, Y/n, and Vegeta all nod and fly over to the time machine, and Goku Instant Transmissions over to them before they all climb into the time machine.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Trunks...

Future Trunks: It's fine, we can come back.

With that, he programs the time machine to take them to the past and they leave.

After a moment, they arrive in the past, Videl and Bulma running over to the time machine.

Videl: Bulma told me everything, are you all okay?!

Y/n: We're fine, we brought Senzu Beans... But we need to train.

Bulma: Is Black really that strong?

Y/n: Yes... Mom?

Bulma: Yes?

Y/n: Where's Lord Beerus?

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan Rosé Y/n Black ~

Y/n, Beerus, and Whis were all currently by Bulma's swimming pool.

Y/n: Zamasu is involved I'm telling you.

Beerus: And what makes you say that?

Y/n: The fact that he came to Black's aid. He said he wanted to kill me himself.

Beerus: I'll take care of that, then... You go and train to defeat Black and Zamasu.

Y/n nods and flies off, towards Kami's Lookout.

Beerus: Whis, it's time we pay Zamasu another visit.

Whis nods.

~ With Y/n and the others ~

Gohan: Y/n...

Y/n: Yeah?

Gohan: When we go in the Time Chamber... Don't hold back. Give me your all.

Y/n nods as he and Gohan enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.