Videl's Struggle - Y/n Snaps!

Third person POV

Some time has passed and it's finally time for the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, everyone was gathered here, minus Tien and Chiaotzu, even Goku, who had been granted a 24-hour revival. After Goku greeted his family, he notice Y/n and smiles.

Goku: Hey, Y/n! You're a lot bigger than the last time I saw you! You're pretty strong too, I can feel it! Vegeta trained you well!

Y/n: Thanks, Goku.

Goku: You can call me Kakarot, if you want.

Y/n: Thanks, Kakarot.

Y/n looks over to Gohan and sees that Videl was with him, which bothered him for some reason, but he also felt guilty. When Videl notices him, she looks away, scoffing.

Gohan: Y/n!

Y/n: Sup Gohan?

Gohan: Not much. Ready for this?

Y/n: Definitely.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan 2 Y/n ~

After everyone had won their first matches, some more easily than others, it was time to move on to the quarterfinals.

Mr. Alonsa: Alright, now that everyone has progressed to their next fight, it's time to let the quarterfinals begin with Spopovich and Videl Satan!

Videl begins walking towards the stage from the designated waiting area when she feels a hand on her shoulder. Turning around, she sees Y/n.

Videl: Y/n? What do you want?

Y/n: Good luck out there.

Videl: ... I don't need luck. You trained me, I can do this.

Y/n blushes lightly and smiles.

Y/n: Right. Then win.

Videl: I will, and then you're going down too.

Y/n smirks and chuckles.

Y/n: Don't get ahead of yourself, Videl.

The girl smiles and kisses his cheek before walking away, leaving a gobsmacked Y/n.

Y/n: Wh-wha...?

As Videl and Spopovich enter the ring, Y/n tenses up a little.

Gohan walks over to Y/n.

Gohan: You feeling that bad energy too?

Y/n: Yes. It's that man, Spopovich.

Mr. Alonsa: Let the match begin!

Videl launches herself at Spopovich and punches him in the jaw, knocking him back.

Y/n: Yes! Atta girl!

However, Spopovich chuckles and punches Videl away.

Y/n: What?!

Videl pants as she rubs her side where she'd been hit before Spopovich punches her in the face, blood splattering onto his outfit.

Y/n's eyes narrow and he clenches his fists and grits his teeth, his aura flaring up.

Videl kicks him in the stomach, but Spopovich grabs her leg and slams her into the arena. He then stomps on her chest.

Y/n: ... Videl...

Gohan glances at Y/n and was surprised to see him starting to shake with rage.

Gohan: Y/n?

Y/n doesn't answer, but continues watching the match.

Videl rolls out of the way of another stomp before uppercutting Spopovich and she floats above him, panting.

Mr. Alonsa: And Videl floats out of the way to catch her breath while Spopovich recovers from that nasty uppercut!

Spopovich smirks and jumps up, putting his hands together like a club, then slams his fists into Videl. Videl slams back into the ring with enough force to make her bounce back up and blood to come from her mouth as a crack could be heard.

Spopovich lands and smirks before going for another punch, but his hand is suddenly stopped.

Spopovich: Eh?

Mr. Alonsa: What's this? Y/n Briefs has entered the ring and is preventing Spopovich from attacking Videl further! He appears to have undergone a transformation of some kind! Any further interference and he'll be disqualified!

Y/n ignored the announcer and tightens his grip on Spopovich's hand and, with a sickening crunch, shatters the bones in his hand. Spopovich yelled in pain and dropped to one knee.

Y/n: Don't you ever touch her again.

With a swift attack to the throat, Y/n kills Spopovich.

Mr. Alonsa: I... I can't believe it... Y/n has seemingly killed Spopovich!

Y/n releases Spopovich and turns to Videl, gently picking her up and attempting to carry her away when he feels a sharp pain in his side. He looks over and sees Yamu holding some sort of device, which he was stabbing him with.

Y/n nearly drops Videl as he yells out in pain and reverts to his base form. Gohan runs over and catches her before Yamu flies away.

Goku: What just happened?!

Y/n: D-don't know... I feel drained.

One of the mysterious men from earlier walks over to Y/n and heals him.

Y/n : Wh-wha?

???: I apologize, my name is Kibito, as you know.

Y/n: Right...

The other man walks over and bows.

???: I am Shin, the Supreme Kai.

Y/n: The what?

Supreme Kai: No time for explanation, right now we must chase the man named Yamu, he will lead us to a wizard known as Babidi.

Y/n: You go on ahead, I'm staying with Videl.

Supreme Kai: But-

Y/n: Go on, that Babidi guy must be nasty if a Kai is warning us.

The Supreme Kai nods and he, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Krillin fly off after Yamu.

Y/n: I got a bad feeling about this...

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan Y/n and Vegeta ~

Videl slowly opens her eyes and mutters the name of a certain Saiyan a few times.

Videl: Y/n... Y/n... Y/n, where am I?

Her eyes snap open when she feels herself being hugged tightly. Upon realizing that the person who was hugging her was also the one she just called out for, she blushes furiously.

Y/n: I'm glad you're okay. I didn't bring any Senzu Beans, so you had to go to the infirmary. Your dad is worried sick.

Videl hugs the Saiyan back and gently rubs circles on his back.

Videl: Thank you.

Y/n: For what? You still ended up in the infirmary.

Videl: Yeah, that's true, but I might have died if you didn't stop Spopovich... And because of me, you're disqualified from the tournament... I'm sorry.

Y/n: ... Don't be. I'm gonna join everyone else, something's going on and I don't like the feeling of this... So stay put.

He breaks the hug and Videl huffs.

Videl: I don't want to.

Y/n: With as many breaks as you've got, you have no choice.

Videl pouts and the Saiyan ruffles her hair before he takes off.

Videl: ... Damn Y/n...