A Wild Ride ( 18+ )

Third person POV

Y/n pulls Videl's shirt off and rubs her breasts, making the female moan in pleasure as she blushes. Y/n licks his lips and slowly unhooks her bra, then tosses it aside, her breasts jiggling as they're freed.

Videl: D-don't... Stare like that...

Y/n glances at her before a devilish smirk grows on his face and he leans down, teasingly kissing her exposed breasts, causing Videl to grip at his hair a little.

Excited by her reaction and pleased with himself, Y/n then takes things further by slowly licking around her right nipple and pinching her left. At this, Videl lets out low moans of pleasure.

Videl: Y-Y/n...~

Y/n looks up at her and wraps his lips around Videl's sensitive bud, slowly swirling his tongue around her nipple as he sucked on it and played with her other nipple. Videl could barely contain her moans of pleasure before it suddenly stops, and her right nipple feels cold.

Looking up, Videl sees Y/n looking down at her with a smirk, which made her feel hot. Trying not to whine, Videl finds her voice again.

Videl: Wh-why'd you stop...?

Y/n: Because now that I've gotten you all worked up... It's time to start the main course~

The Saiyan prince was completely aware of what he had done to his new lover, and he intended to make her squirm and writhe in pleasure. Before Videl could ask what he meant, Y/n yanks her shorts and panties off, revealing her wet pussy. Videl blushes furiously as the male Saiyan rubs her sensitive womanhood, moaning uncontrollably as he began rubbing her faster before suddenly stopping and spreading her open, revealing her to him.

Videl covers her face and lets out a whimper as the male Saiyan lowers his head between her legs and slowly, agonizingly licks her juices from her thighs before going straight to the source, his tongue scraping against her nether lips before he suddenly plunges his tongue into her entrance. Videl's eyes widen and she throws her head back, moaning loudly as Y/n's tongue reaches deeper into her and begins darting around, exploring her womanhood before she gasps. She felt Y/n playing with her clit as he ate her out and her muscles began to tighten as she approached her climax, she grips Y/n's hair tightly and wraps her legs around his neck before cumming in his mouth. The male Saiyan happily lapped up her cum and sat up, smirking.

Videl: Y-Y/n... M-more, please...!

Y/n: Alright then~

The Saiyan pulls his pants and boxers down, then lines his throbbing, rock hard cock against her nether regions.

Videl blushes furiously and stammers.

Videl: W-wait, will that even fit...?!

Y/n: Let's find out~

With that, the Saiyan thrusts his hips forward and his member slides into her vagina, making the two of them grunt and groan in pleasure.

Videl: S-so fucking... Big!~

Y/n: Tch, so... Tight!~

Y/n remains motionless in Videl as she adjusts to his member. After a moment, Videl nods and with that confirmation, Y/n thrusts deeper into her. Y/n begins thrusting faster and harder and Videl begins raising her hips for him, then Y/n grabs hold of both of his lovers legs, lifting them over her head as he reaches deeper and deeper into her pussy, her walls clinging to his length as the two moan and groan.

Videl: Ah!~ Haa~ Ahn~ Y/n!

Y/n: Ngh...! Ah!~ Videl!

Videl wraps her legs around his waist and moans his name to the top of her lungs as she cums on his member. Y/n quickly pulls out and cums on Videl's stomach. Videl giggles and dips her fingers into his semen before licking her fingers.

Videl: Yum~

Y/n: Hot~

Videl: We should wash up.

Y/n: Yeah...