Back to the Future

Third person POV

Whis: We should conduct more research if we are to unravel the mysterious connection between Black and Zamasu.

Beerus: Oh no, I'm not doing any more research. I'll pass it off to someone else.

Y/n: Right now, the research can wait... I have to help my brother.

Beerus: ... Yes, the future Trunks?

Y/n nods and soon, he, Beerus, and Whis land near Capsule Corporation.

Y/n walks over to Future Trunks and waves.

Y/n: You about ready to go, Trunks?

Future Trunks nods to his brother.

Future Trunks: We'll be departing soon.

Y/n: Right. Who's all going?

Future Trunks: You, me, Father, and Goku.

Y/n: Is it possible to bring one other person along?

Future Trunks: It'll be cramped and uncomfortable... But yes. Why?

Y/n: I know someone who'd want to go.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan 2 Trunks, Super Saiyan Blue Y/n, and Super Saiyan God Vegeta ~

Y/n had contacted Gohan, who was on a date, and soon Gohan had arrived.

Gohan: It's good to see you, Trunks!

Future Trunks: Good to see you too, Gohan.

Y/n: Well, we're all here now, so...

Future Trunks nods and walks over to the time machine, climbing in before setting it to return to the future.

Future Trunks: Alright everyone, climb aboard.

With that, Y/n, Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta all climb into the time machine, and Bulma walks over before tossing Y/n a bag of Senzu Beans.

Bulma: Straight from Yajirobe.

Y/n: Thanks Mom. Alright guys, let's go!

Future Trunks activates the time machine and the top closes before they're taken to Future Trunks' time.

As the time machine stops and the top opens, Y/n hops out and looks around, his eyes widening.

Y/n: He did all of this...?

Future Trunks: Most of it, yes... Some of this was from 17 and 18. We were finishing construction.

Gohan: Trunks...

Suddenly, a bullet zips by Y/n's head and some men come out, all aiming their guns at Y/n.

Future Trunks steps in front of Y/n, holding his arms out.

Future Trunks: Hold your fire! This man isn't Black!

Y/n: Could have worded that better... It's okay, guys! We're here to stop Black!

Man: Hey! He's with Commander Trunks, he can't be Black!

???: Of course not, that's Y/n Briefs! The real Y/n!

Y/n: That voice... It sounds... Familiar?

A woman in a coat with long black hair pushes her way past some soldiers, she was carrying a sniper rifle.

Future Trunks: Mai!

Mai: Hi Trunks, glad you're back! And Y/n Briefs! It's a pleasure to meet you, the man who helped make Trunks the man he is.