Super Saiyan God vs God of Destruction!

Third person POV

After Y/n explains the ritual of the Super Saiyan God, the group tries to decide who gets to be the one to transform.

Chi-Chi: I say Goku gets it.

Bulma: What?! It should be Vegeta!

Piccolo: No, the best candidate would be Gohan.

Beerus: Actually, no.

The group turns to Beerus.

Beerus: The one who will become the Super Saiyan God... Is Y/n.

Goku: Well, you heard him.

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, and Goten join hands, pouring their Super Saiyan energy out for Y/n, who begins to rise into the air. His aura becomes a bright, greenish blue and as it slowly condenses around him and dissipates, he's revealed to be more slender and have red eyes and hair.

Goku: Is... That a Super Saiyan God?

Gohan: I think it worked... But I can't sense his energy.

Beerus: Well done, Y/n. You've become a Super Saiyan God. Now all that remains is our fight.

Beerus smirks and Y/n gets into his fighting stance, his aura flowing off him like a slow fire.

The two stare each other down before suddenly disappearing from everyone's line of sight, but a massive shockwave shakes the very planet.

Piccolo: I can feel the shockwaves and hear the impact...

Krillin: But where are they?!

Vegeta: There. They're up there.

He points into the sky and the rest of the group can see Y/n and Beerus trading blows faster than most of them could even perceive.

~ With Y/n and Beerus ~

Beerus dodges a punch from Y/n before going for a kick, which the Saiyan ducks.

Beerus: What's the matter? You've barely said a word! One would think a Saiyan would relish the power of a God.

Y/n: ... Don't get me wrong, Beerus... I never knew this realm of power existed, but... This isn't my power. And I hate that.

Beerus: What? Aren't you glad to have friends who would grant you Godhood?

Y/n: I am, but the fact that I couldn't reach this power on my own bothers me.

Beerus punches Y/n out of the city and into a nearby forest, flying through before Y/n stops himself and kicks him into the ground. Y/n flies after Beerus who ended up in an underground lake.

Beerus: Hmph... That pride... It's foolish! Such things are rare amongst Saiyans.

Y/n: You're wrong, every pure Saiyan I've ever known was somewhat prideful. I admit, I'm proud, but I'm not arrogant.

Beerus: You're a strange one.

Y/n: I get that.

The two begin trading blows again before Y/n suddenly drops out of Super Saiyan God.

Beerus kicks Y/n out of the underground lake before flying out, the Saiyan following behind after catching himself.

The two of them fly into the atmosphere and Y/n roars as he powers up.

Y/n: I won't let you destroy this world!

Beerus: Seems you haven't noticed.

Y/n: Huh? Noticed what?

Beerus: Your God form ran out some time ago. It's like your body learned from the experience of that power and has adjusted itself to it. You're quite the prodigy. However, it's time to end this!

Beerus makes a Sphere of Destruction and launches it at Y/n, who tries to push it back.

Y/n: D-damnit...! If this continues... The world will be destroyed!

Suddenly, Y/n could hear the others.

Everyone: You can do it, Y/n!

Videl: Come on Y/n, I know you can do it!

Y/n closes his eyes and they snap open as he roars and destroys the Sphere of Destruction. Y/n was once again in the Super Saiyan God transformation, except his hair was spikier and darker, as were his eyes and his aura was more wild than before, occasional sparks of electricity bouncing around the aura. In addition, he was almost as muscular as he was as a Super Saiyan now.

Beerus: Oh? You've already adapted and made the power of the Super Saiyan God your own! That isn't the same form as earlier, no, it's even stronger!

Y/n: ... Super Saiyan God Evolved.

He floats up to Beerus before reverting to his base form, surprising the Destroyer.

Y/n: But even with that power, I still can't beat you, Lord Beerus.

Beerus smirks.

Beerus: Seems you've finally realized the terror of Beerus the Destroyer.

Y/n: Yeah... I don't know if I'll ever be strong enough to challenge you, let alone beat you.

Beerus: Hm... You know, I'm not even the strongest person in this universe.

Y/n: What?!

Beerus: My attendant, Whis, waits on me hand and foot... But he's also my teacher. And out of all my fights, you're the third strongest.

Y/n: Really? Bummer...

Beerus: Right then, let's return now.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Videl and Y/n ~

Everyone waves goodbye to Beerus and Whis as they leave.

Y/n: I vow to get stronger, Beerus! Next time won't be so easy!

Beerus: I look forward to it.