The Horror of Fused Zamasu! Family Galic Gun!

Third person POV

Gohan grits his teeth and looks behind him at the form of Y/n trying to recover from his rampage.

Gohan: Damnit...

Fused Zamasu fires a Ki blast at Gohan, but the hybrid Saiyan leaps out of the way of the blast before Fused Zamasu suddenly appears in front of him. Before Gohan could react, Zamasu punches him in the face and through a nearby building, collapsing it and several other buildings in the process.

Fused Zamasu: Son Gohan, do you realize how important it is that you die?

Gohan crawls out of some rubble, gritting his teeth.

Gohan: Can't say that I do.

Fused Zamasu: It's because you mortals are a blight, destroying the cosmos.

Gohan: Look around you! You're the one destroying things!

Fused Zamasu: You still do not understand... I figured as much, your feeble mortal mind cannot comprehend the splendor of my actions.

Zamasu then fires another Ki blast at Gohan, but the blast stops before hitting him.

Fused Zamasu: What? How can this be?!

The Ki blast is destroyed and Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks are revealed.

Goku: Zamasu, you're not gonna get away with this!

Vegeta: Kakarot is right, you will not be killing anyone else!

Fused Zamasu: Oh? And are you going to stop me?!

A voice from behind Zamasu gains his attention.

Y/n: Yes, we will Zamasu!

Fused Zamasu: You...! I detest you the most of all mortals, Y/n Briefs!

Y/n: Happy to disappoint!

Y/n powers up, transforming into a Super Saiyan Blue, only his hair, eyes, and aura were darker than normal and he was more muscular.

Y/n then rushes Zamasu, punching him to Vegeta, who punches him to Goku, who punches him to Gohan.  Gohan and Future Trunks kick Zamasu into the air and Y/n punches him to the ground again.

Zamasu powers up, his aura flaring.

Fused Zamasu: Damn you mortals! You will pay!

He flies up and creates a massive Ki blast.

Y/n: You've made a grave miscalculation, Zamasu! Not only have you underestimated us mortals, you've underestimated Saiyans!

Vegeta: Y/n is right, you should have never underestimated us!

Future Trunks: For that, you'll suffer the consequences!

Y/n, Vegeta, and Future Trunks all begin charging a Galic Gun.

Goku: We won't let you get away with this!

Gohan: This is the end of the line!

Goku and Gohan begin charging a Kamehameha wave.

Fused Zamasu: DIE, MORTAL TRASH!

Y/n/Vegeta/Future Trunks: GALIC GUN!

Goku/Gohan: KAMEHAMEHA!

Y/n, Vegeta, and Future Trunks launch a Family Galic Gun at the blast while Goku and Gohan fire a Father-Son Kamehameha wave and they all begin struggling against each other.

Fused Zamasu: You cannot defeat me, I am a God!

Y/n: You're no God, Zamasu! You're a prick!

With a surge of strength, the Saiyans put more power into their attacks and obliterate Zamasu's blast. The combined attack of the Saiyans engulfs Zamasu and they all revert to their base forms, panting.