The Opening Matches!

Third person POV

The day of the Tournament of Destroyers was finally here, and Y/n, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo were gathered at Capsule Corporation, some of their family coming along.

Y/n: Today will decide whether we end up in Universe 6, or remain here... I'd rather stay here, personally.

Gohan: Yeah, I don't really want to end up in an unknown universe either.

Whis: Is everyone ready to depart?

Y/n: Yes, we are.

Whis: Splendid!

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan God Evolved Y/n and Ultimate Gohan ~

After the inhabitants of Universe 7 land on the planet between universes, Champa and Vados walk over to greet Beerus and Whis.

Gohan: Let's see, they've got five fighters...

Y/n: A Frieza knockoff...

Vegeta: Winnie the Pooh...

Goku: A metal guy...

Gohan: A Saiyan...

Y/n: This last guy...!

Gohan: Yeah, that pressure is even more intense than Frieza's...

Vados walks over to the representatives of Universe 7 and hands them all a test.

Y/n: ... What's this...?

Vegeta: We should make sure everyone here is competent.

Y/n: What if we lose a fighter?!

Vegeta: Relax son, we can handle it.

Y/n: ... Tch, fine.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan God Goku and Vegeta ~

After the test was complete, an alien dressed similar to Mr. Alonzo steps into the ring.

Ref: Let the Tournament of Destroyers begin!

Y/n looks around the arena, and raises a brow as he sees two giant portraits of Beerus and Champa.

Y/n: They aren't even fighting...

Ref: Will the teams pick their order?

Gohan: Order... Okay, who goes first?

Goku: I will.

Vegeta: Then I'll go next.

Y/n: Third.

Gohan: Then I'll take fourth.

Piccolo: And I'm last...

Piccolo tells Whis the order of the fighters and then Whis tells the announcer as Vados tells him Universe 6's order.

Ref: Alright! First match up will be Son Goku of Universe 7 vs Botamo of Universe 6!

Goku and Botamo enter the ring, the latter snickering.

Ref: Begin!

Goku throws a punch, hitting Botamo in the stomach. However, Botamo was completely unharmed. Goku attempts several times to knock the bear-like fighter back, but to no avail. Then he gets an idea. He slides under Botamo and grabs him by his legs before flipping him out of the ring.

Ref: The winner of round one is Son Goku! The next fight will be Son Goku vs Maggeta!

Maggeta then takes the stage and Goku grins, then transforms into a Super Saiyan.

Y/n: Super Saiyan...?

Champa: What's that?!

Vados: It seems to be a transformation that significantly multiplies the Saiyan's power, and even ferocity.