Secret Identity

Third person POV

It had been a little over a week since Gohan and Y/n had enrolled at Orange Star Highschool, and today they were late, like every other day. A girl with black hair tied into pigtails turned to her friend with blonde hair, they both had blue eyes, though the blonde's eyes were lighter.

Pigtails: They're late again, what do you think they're doing?

Blonde: Huh? I'm sure they're doing dumb guy stuff... But that Gohan sure is a cutie.

Pigtails: This school is highly respected and they just show up late and strut around like they're hot stuff.

Blonde: Videl, do you only pay attention to Y/n?

The girl with pigtails, revealed to be Videl, raises a brow.

Videl: What do you mean, Erasa?

The blonde, revealed to be Erasa, giggles.

Erasa: I mean Gohan doesn't strut around, he's shy. Y/n struts around like the world revolves around him. I understand you paying him attention, though. He's pretty hot, isn't he?

Videl goes red in the face and turns away.

Videl: D-don't be ridiculous, Erasa!

Erasa: I bet you have the hots for him!

As the sentence leaves her mouth, the classroom door is swung open and a husky voice fills the room.

???: Sorry we're late, teach. We were busy.

??? 2: We really are sorry!

Videl and Erasa turn to see the two aforementioned males - Son Gohan and Y/n Briefs.

Teacher: What am I going to do with you two?

Y/n and Gohan take a seat and Y/n turns to look at the two girls, a smirk on his lips.

Y/n: You two starting a fan club, or something? Seriously, you haven't looked away from us since we walked in.

Erasa giggles and waves it off while Videl blushes furiously and looks away.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Great Saiyaman ~

School had just ended and like every day, Y/n and Gohan were gone in a matter of moments. However, the new super heroes in town flew over the school, gaining Videl's attention.

Videl: The Great Saiyaman and the Golden Warrior...

Erasa: What's wrong, Videl?

Videl: Isn't it strange?

Erasa raises a brow and Videl points to the now barely visible duo.

Videl: Those two show up before school hours and after school hours...

Erasa: Are you implying they're students?

Videl: Exactly. I know who, too!

Erasa: You do?

Videl: It's Gohan and Y/n.

Erasa: Pfft! Haha! Nice one, Videl!

She waves and walks away, but Videl was determined. She tunes into the radio station, which always covered the superhero duo, and discovers they're stopping a bank robbery.

Videl: I can get over there in time!

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Golden Warrior ~

A robber fires a bullet at the Golden Warrior, but he catches the bullet and crushes it.

Golden Warrior: Ha! You're not so tough, evildoer!

He disappears from the robber's line of sight before the robber feels an intense pain in his stomach, making him double over before losing consciousness due to the pain.

Golden Warrior: Sheesh, it's a pain to hold back so much. Hey, Great Saiyaman!

The Great Saiyaman turns to look at his comrade and smiles.

Great Saiyaman: Great work! We're just about done he-

He's interrupted by a feminine scream, but before he could react, the Golden Warrior flew over to the source.

~ With the Golden Warrior, Golden Warrior's POV ~

As I close in on the source of the scream, I see Videl from school, but no one else.

' What's she doing? '

" Young lady! What's the matter? " I ask in my superhero voice.

Videl: It's horrible, come quick!

I walk over to her and she spins around, then wraps her arms around my neck.

" What're you- "

Videl: I was so scared!

I felt her grip the bandana I had around the lower half of my face and she yanks it off.

Videl: Y/n! I knew it!

" Look- "

Videl: You're a superhero... Teach me how to use your power!

" No. "

Videl: Then I'll tell everyone at school.

She takes my shades off, a smirk on her lips. On one hand, she looked cute, however she was also annoying.

" Why are you following me and Gohan anyway? "

Videl: So he is the Great Saiyaman.

" ... You can't tell anyone. "

Videl smirks and puts an arm around me before playing with my hair a little.

Videl: But I can~ So teach me how to use your power~

" No. "

Videl leans closer, her breasts pressing against my chest.

Videl: Pretty please?~

" I said no, quit bugging me. "

Videl pulls away and huffs.

Videl: Guess I'll let your secret slip.

" ... Fine. "

Videl: Really?!

" Yeah, but my training regime is grueling for a normal person. "

Videl: You're on superhero. By the way... What's with the golden hair and colored contacts?

Y/n: ... Long story...