Y/n joins the Fray! Dabura vs Y/n!

Third person POV

As Y/n closes in on the others, he notices two familiar energy signatures getting closer to that area. Making a slight detour, Y/n flies towards them, his aura bursting as he flies faster to intercept them. This continues for a moment before he stops right in front of the source of the energy signatures - Goten and Trunks.

Y/n: What're you boys doing?

Trunks: Uh... Wh-what do ya mean, big bro?

Goten: Y-yeah, we're just flying!

Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: You two go back to the tournament arena, Mom and Aunt Chi-Chi will be worried sick.

Trunks: B-but big bro-

Y/n: But nothing Trunks! You kids aren't ready for this, now go.

Trunks and Goten sigh and turn around before flying off.

Y/n: Now that that's been taken care of...

He jets off towards the others when he notices Goku and Vegeta's energy signatures disappear and reappear elsewhere.

Y/n: That's weird... Father and Uncle Kakarot left?

As Y/n gets closer, he notices two eeriely familiar statues and a spaceship not far from them. He lands and examines the statues, then gasps.

Y/n: Piccolo! Krillin!

He looks over towards the ship and runs over before entering.

~ Meanwhile ~

???: Oh? What's this? Dabura, it seems we have yet another guest! And he seems the most promising so far!

Dabura: What? That can't be right Master Babidi, I had heard that the strongest was Son Gohan.

Babidi: Are you questioning me, Dabura?

Dabura: N-no, of course not Master Babidi...

Babidi: Ah, seems he's caught up with the Supreme Kai and Gohan... We should let them in, heehee!

~ Back with Y/n and the others ~

After filling Y/n in on the situation, Gohan pats his back.

Gohan: You okay?

Y/n: ... Yeah, I'm fine. Just can't believe Father did that...

Supreme Kai: Ah! They're opening the door!

Sure enough, as the words left the Kai's mouth the door opens revealing Babidi, Dabura, and a giant pink egg.

Y/n: So... Majin Buu is inside of that thing?

Gohan: Think so.

Babidi: Welcome Saiyans, Supreme Kai! I'm afraid this is the end of the line! Dabura here will send you to Otherworld!

Dabura smirks and steps forward, and so does Gohan until he feels a hand on his shoulder, stopping him. Turning, Gohan sees Y/n.

Y/n: Save your strength Gohan... I'll take Dabura out.

Supreme Kai: Dabura is not to be taken lightly, he's the King of the Demon Realm!

Y/n scoffs and points a thumb at himself.

Y/n: Hmph! That means nothing before the Prince of Saiyans! Dabura, know this! Today you die!

Dabura: Awful cocky, aren't you?

Y/n: I get it from my father.

Gohan: Careful, his spit can turn you to stone.

Y/n: So that's what happened to Piccolo and Krillin...