Chapter 18

Justin's POV:

"Guys, guys, guys wake up!" Izzy's little voice brought me out of my sleep. I groaned looking up at her standing on the end of the bed. She slept in a different room because Zoey didn't want her in a bed that we had sex in recently.

Her words not mine, but I guess it makes sense. I mean seriously I wouldn't want my kids in a bed that I just had sex with Zoey in. Wait am I seriously thinking about having kids right now. It's okay Justin it's just early that's all.

"What baby?" Zoey asked softly looking up and moving her head away from my chest.

"Lets go we need to get to Disney like now" she sassed. This little girl is just like her sister in so many ways it cracks me up, but I wouldn't ask for anything else in my life. I am happy right now and I wouldn't change a thing.

"Okay, okay let us get up and put clothes on baby doll then we will go I promise" Zoey explained to the little girl who smiled as jumped off the bed and ran away.

Zoey then groaned and buried her face into the crook of my neck as I hugged her into my bare chest. She stayed like this for a little while before looking up at my and smiling. We looked at each other for a little while before she leaned up pecking my lips and jumping out of bed to get dressed.

"So I was thinking that we go to Disney for a few hours then get something to eat and head out on the jet cause I think it's time to head home," Zoey said looking through her clothes to find something to wear.

"Sounds good to me baby girl" I got up to put on some clothes.

"Justin?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah baby?" I looked up to her.

"What is going to happen when we get back and I have to go back to work and I have my crazy schedule and then when you go on tour and and-"

"We will figure that out when that point comes, but as long as you're still willing to try with me I will be equally try back" I told her bringing her in for a hug.

"I know but I'm so scared, when I get back I have to start going to the gym again and bringing Izzy back and forth between school, her gymnastics, the babysitter, and whatever else in the world. Plus my crazy work schedule and all the photo shoots," she went on and on.

"Like I said we will work with it and I can help bring Izzy to places and if you don't remember at one point we were doing stuff together when you have your crazy schedule and plus we can go to the gym together." I told her truthfully. When I asked her out I knew what I was getting my self into and in no way do I want to back out of this.

"I don't know what I would do without you" she smiled leaning up to kiss my lips lightly.

Zoey's POV:

"Lets go lets go lets go lets go! For the millionth time" I laughed as I shooed both Izzy and Justin out the door. The two were too busy taking selfies and making sure they both looked good in them to know that it was time to go.