Chapter 20

Zoey's POV;

"Isabelle get up now!" I yelled across the hall for the tenth time. She isn't used to having to get up early so now that it is time to do so she is being a pain in my butt.

"Do I have to?" she asked.

"Yes! Now get up right now! You're going to be late to school!" I yelled back also getting ready. It will be my first day back at the gym after the break and I'm not looking forward to it.

"Fine, fine, fine" I heard her groan and get up. Finally!

I put my hair up and grabbed my black Nike sports bra and some black yoga capris and put them on. I texted Justin earlier and he is meeting me at the gym after I drop Izzy at school.

"Is this fine sissy?" Izzy asked coming into my room wearing some jean shorts and a pink shirt with Minnie Mouse on it that she got while we were at Disney.

"Yes baby it's adorable now please brush your hair and teeth so we can leave." I told her finishing getting ready myself.

Once we were done and ready to leave we both headed out hand in hand. We didn't have time for breakfast so I told Izzy we would make a super fast stop somewhere.

In the elevator I was going through my phone feed trying to calm myself down a big from this heck-tick morning. Plus I'm hoping Izzy isn't late to school cause that would just make me look bad.

Letting out a deep breath as the bell of the elevator beeped I took Izzy's hand again walking out. But seeing the sight in front of us my heart started beating faster and a smile sketched across my face.

"I figured you would be running late and I brought breakfast" Justin smiled holding a bag from Dunkin Donuts and then a drink tray with an apple juice and a pink smoothie.

"You just made my hole friken day babe" I smiled letting go of Izzy's hand to go and hug him and give him a kiss.

"Glad to see I could do that" he smiled at me as we walked out of the building. "And I'm driving the both of you pretty ladies." he smirked walking us to his car.

We got in and he handed Izzy the apple juice and a donut and me the smoothie and a bagel. He's the sweetest. Justin bought himself a coffee and I can tell a chocolate donut because one I could taste it on his lips and two he had some frosting on his lip.

It's still there but it's kind of funny so why not just leave him like that. I will tell him in a little bit but lets just leave it for now.

"Thanks Justy" Izzy smiled. She started calling him that at Disney and it was making him mad so now it's stuck for sure. He doesn't really seem to mind as much anymore though.

"You got it doll" he smiled at no one in particular.

"You know where her school is?" I asked him.

"Googled it this morning" he smirked at me.

"You just have everything figured out don't you?" I asked him because he seems to be about 3 steps ahead of me.

"Yes I do and after we drop her off we are going to go on a walk around town and shop and then to the gym, you have no choice baby" he smiled at me pulling into the school.

"Sissy can you bring me in like everyone else" Izzy asked me. The moms of the other children usually bring the kids into the class and I hate doing it because all of the moms give me weird looks but if it means making Izzy happy I don't care.

"Yeah" I told her letting out a slight sigh that only Justin caught onto. "I'll tell you later" I whispered stepping out of the car and getting Izzy.