Chapter 4

Friday before the show.....

Zoey's POV:

"Sissy, sissy wake up" Izzy shook me waking me up.

"What's wrong baby girl" I asked her sitting up rubbing my face.

"Carissa and Beth are here" she told me. Beth was another one of the models I worked with.

"Ok I'm coming" I told her standing up. She grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room.

"Why are you guys here so early?" I asked them plopping down on the couch across from them.

"Wow nice to see you too and it's 11 it's not early" Carissa laughed.

"Sorry, what do you guys need?"

"Justin and his friends invited all of us to lunch, to get together before the big show in 2 days" she explained.

"I have Izzy" I sighed.

"Bring her with it's not like she doesn't know all the girls" she smiled "we all adore her"

"Fine, when are we going" I sighed.

"In 2 hours so at 1, meet us all at Apple Bees" Beth told me.

"Alrighty, well were gonna get ready meet you there" I told them getting up "oh and why couldn't you just call". Like seriously Justin and I have been talking everyday since the first day we met. Texting and calling every second we get.

"Justin called you but you didn't answer then we called you but still no answer so we came over" she explained.

"Oh alright" I gave them a small smile.

"See you there" thy both waved walking out of the apartment.

"Baby girl?" I called walking around finally finding Izzy in her room. "Hey do you wanna go out to eat with some of my friends with me" I asked her.

"Yes" she cheered.

"Alright then we need to get ready, you hop in your shower and I will hop on mine be fast were leaving soon" I kissed her cheek walking into my bathroom.

I stripped down and turned on the water. Once it was done warming up I stepped in. I cleaned my hair then went to my body. When I was done I stepped out wrapping a towel around my body and hair.

"Sissy" I heard Izzy yell.

"What?" I said walking into her room.

"What should I wear" she asked. Today was gonna be warm. Like usual here in LA.

"Um let me see" I said walking into her closet. I came out with some cute little overalls and a random shirt. She put the shirt on then the overalls leaving one of the things unhooked. What can I say she looked like a little hipster.

I then brought her in the bathroom blow drying her hair putting it in a bun with a red bandana as a headband. The pulled out a few stands in the front.

"Ok your all good now let me get ready and we will leave" I told her walking to my room.

I went to my closet and put on some aqua high waisted shorts with a white crop top. Covered with a gray and white striped cardigan. With my aqua colored vans.

After I went to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. Then slightly curling it. I looked at my phone and I had about 10 minutes till I had to leave. I grabbed my makeup bag and put my usual amount of makeup on. In my contract that I sighed for modeling it said I had to look presentable any where I go and I had to wear the amount of makeup they said. I think the makeup is crazy. I don't need this much. But whatever I just put it on as light as possible.